I hate you!!PT:1

[YourPov]

I was at home waiting for Justin to come home. He went out with all the guys to a club. It was 2:47 am and I was sitting on the couch. I started to doze off when I heard the door open. And Justin walk in drunk as hell. He couldn't even walk straight. I really wasn't in the mood for this. So I tried to help him walk to the couch. But he decided to pick a stupid argument. Then he said stuff he promised not to ever say. He promised me he would never talk about my parents an that's what he did. Do you want to know how mad I was? Well when he did that I started to scream.
"What the hell did you fucking say to me !?!" I yelled over his yelling.
"You heard me I wish you wasn't so stuck up my ass. And stayed to live with your so called parents!!" He yelled again I was on the verge on the terse. He never had to say that.
"Well sorry to break it to you but I'm not so stuck up your ass because then I would have screamed when you got here. So shut the fuck up and stop acting like its the end of the world because I never did a single thing to you. Because that was just plain uncalled for!!" I yelled.
"What the hell ever your a bitch and your acting like one to. I'm sorry that I took the time to get to know you. Because I think it was just a waste of my time and space. Just like it was to yours to." He yelled at me. He called me a bitch. I didn't say another word. I ran up stairs and grabbed my suit cases and packed 2 of them. I walked out the door didn't look at him. I knew he was watching but I just don't care right now. I walked to my car put my stuff in the back seat and got in the driver seat and started and, rolled my window and yelled "AYE JUSTIN I HATE YOU I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD LET YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!!!" I drove off and called my BestFriend Ryan and told him what happen. He told me I could stay with him. I know he is Justin's BestFriend as well. But me and Justin were BestFriends before we started going out. Then I got out and walked in and saw Ryan talking on the phone. Pretty much yelling and I heard the phone being hung up and thrown across the room. I walk in and saw Ryan and started to cry. I cried so hard I fell asleep.

[ONE MONTH LATER]

I live in a apartment now. And I haven't seen him a month. But I still talk to the boys just not him. Then I get a call from Pattie his mom. She told me how she was and what's wrong with him.
"Y/N he hasn't even ate except maybe 2 plates all together lately. And he hardly has left his room at all. Please come talk to him please. I'm begging you please." She told me through the phone.
"Ok but I still hate him but I still love him to. You know that right?" I replied.
"Thank you thank you thank you Y/N you are so sweet. I love you sweetheart. Bye." She said.
" Your welcome Pattie. And I love you too. Bye." I told her. And I hung up the phone. I don't want to but do. And I'm not letting Pattie down. So I grabbed my keys and went to my car.

Cliffy lol hope you like it so far. It's pt 1 and then there will be a part 2 soon. Love y'all!!!<3