Don't Leave Me Please(REQUESTED)

This is for AnnaBieber120. So I will do my best remember vote and comment what you think. And also if you want one let me know.

•••••••••••••***********•••••••••••••.

[Anna's Pov]

I got a call from the hospital telling me that Justin was a horrible accident. That I need to come and see him. He isn't in good shape and they said the my don't know if he is going to make it. So I called Pattie to let her know. When I got there she got there the same time. We ran in and we ask "What room is Justin Bieber in?" "I'm sorry but Mr. Bieber is in surgery are you family.?." the receptionist ask us. "Yes." We answered. "Ok we'll can you please take a seat I will let you know when he is in a room." "Well can we at least know what happened please." I ask and Pattie nodded and said "Please he is my son and her Husband." The receptionist nodded and told us "Well he was in a 4 car pile up there was 2 range rovers and 1 small car and a coal truck. He was lucky enough to be close to the top but also the edge. But he was hurt more then the rest because the truck was mostly on his car. So he will be in a small coma I know for sure." "Oh we'll thank you." Me and Pattie said. "Your very welcome and I will let you know." Me and Pattie thanked her again. We went and sat down and I broke down. "It should have been me. It should have been me." I repeated over and over sobbing. "No it should not have been you it should have been neither of you because if it was you Justin would be doing the same thing you are right now and you know that." Pattie told me. And I started sobbing harder. I cried for what felt years but really it was probably a hour. Then I heard "Bieber Family you see him now." The receptionist said. We got up she told us what room and we went to his room. I walked in and cried harder then the last time and this time also Pattie was too. "Why are you crying I awake and *cough* alive but I'm not going to make *cough* it and I want you to know I love you guys sooooo *cough* much." We looked up and Justin looked at us and smiled. We ran to him and hugged him. "No don't leave me. I love you, you can't leave your my world and your also your mom's world so please stay." I kept telling him that. He kissed me and said "I love you and *cough* you know that I will be watching over you know matter *cough* what I will always be here. And mom I love you *cough* and I hope you know I will also be watching over you and *cough* will always be here." "I love you too sweetheart. I love yo too." Pattie told him. "Justin, I love you soooooooo much you have know idea how much I love you." I told him. "Good I will see you soon I promise. Both of you." He said before he machine started beeping. "NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!" I screamed an fell to the floor. Then nurses and doctors came storming in. I was told the worst news that day and I will always remember him know matter what. Because he was the love of my life.

}}}}}}}}}}{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}{{{{{

I hope you liked it Anna. And I hope everyone else did too. Remember vote and comment and tell me what you think. Bye love you guys. Thanks for reading.