I Don't Know....Maybe(;

This is for @Carrauhl. Girl I hope you like it. Let me know if you do and if you guys want one remember message or comment to me.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Justin has been on tour for the past 3 months. I haven't seen him. He told me on Skype he had a surprise for me. Well after that which was 2 days ago. He would not tell me. Oh I forgot to introduce myself. Hi, I'm Cramen. I have long blonde beautiful hair and brown eyes. I am Justin Bieber's GirlFriend. He texted me last night telling me he was sorry but he has been busy. Well I got to get ready for work. I work at a pizza parlor up around the block. It's a nice walk. Well we can whatever. Most places have a dress code. So I through my Black shirt that said in Hot Pink Bitch Please on it on. I know I'm just to lazy to find another shirt. Then I slide some Miss Me jeans and some black flats. I look hot on my end. I went to work and it was my lunch and I get a text from Justin.

[Text Convo]

J-Hey Babe! What are you doing?? (;

C-Hey Nothin I'm at lunch right now I get off work at 6:30 and everyone is sooooo annoying •___•

J-HaHa your ok well what time do you get off lunch?

C-In like 10 mins. Why?

J-Oh just wondering cause I want to talk to you duh sexy ;)

C-Uhuh I'm very sure. But I know one thing.

J-Oh yea what's that? lol

C-That I Lovvvveeee You Do Very Much. <3 :)

J-Cute. I Loooovvvveeee You Too. :)

C-I know we'll I got to go. Talk to you when I can and you can too. Bye love you.

J-Bye Love You. Talk to when I can.

[End Of Text Convo]

After I got done talking to him I went back to work. It is 4:19 so I get off in 2 hours. I'm so happy. I finally talked to my baby. I went back to work.

[2 Hours Later]

I just clocked out. I started walking home. After I got home I unlocked the door. I took my shoe off and turned on the lights. There was rosé pedals everywhere. I followed the trail. I walked into the bedroom and candles lit up the room. It was beautiful but how it all got here is beyond me. Justin is all the way in Europe on tour. Then I was brought out of my thoughts. By muscular arms going around my waist, and the voice I thought I wouldn't hear for awhile. "Like it Babe?" I turned around and squealed and jumped in his arms. "Justin!! I thought you were in Europe on tour. I've missed you so much!!! I-I-I can't believe your he-" I was cut off by Justin kissing me. "I had my last concert 4 days ago babe. I'm back until next tour." He told me. Then kissed me again. It turned into a heated Make-Out session. I was push against the wall gently. And he licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance and I let him in. Then he start trailing kisses down my neck. I moan and he smirked and continued. He pulled the hem of my shirt. I nodded and took it off. I pulled his and took it off. Then he lifted my up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. He started walking and then I hit the bed with my back. And climbed on top of me. And started kissing down my chest. Then came backup and kissed me again. And he said "You-Have-No-Idea-How-Much-I-Missed-You-Babe."between kisses. Then he went back down. This time he slide my pants off and throw them somewhere. He started kissing the inside of my thighs. And then he got down to my gender. He smirked pulled my underwear off and said "Who made you this wet babe?" I just moaned. Then he started to lick me I just moaned louder after he was done he went up to my breast. "No Bra I still find that hot." He said. By now his pants and boxers where gone. I could feel the tip of his like 9-10in cock and my entrance. He started to thrust in me and I moaned. And that whole night was covered with moans and screams.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

So I hope you like it and let me k ow what you think and remember I tried my best on all these. I really am thankful for those that read my stories. Thanks bye guys update more tomorrow.