Stupidness Gets No Where....PT:2

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT BUT THIS IS THE SECOND PART OF ANNA'S IMAGINE....

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

[Anna's POV]

"What?!?" I yelled out. "I'm Sorry!" Justin Said. "Well I don't care just as long as your ok." I told him. Then there was a knock on the door. I walked over with Justin's arm wrapped around my waist. I looked through the peep hole to see Lindsey with two big tall buff guys. "Go lock the doors and windows everywhere now she's here.." I whispered to Justin quietly locking the door. And with that all I heard was locking of literally every thing that has a lock and along with keys to unlock them with jingling. Then I heard another knock. I looked back out the peep hole. Lindsey was growing angrier by the minute. Then next thing I know Justin was on his way down the stairs and fell. I ran over to him and he handed me all the keys. "I locked everything and now your safe." He said right before he passed out and all I could thing of was calling 911. After what felt like 4 hours which in reality was 45 minutes. I heard sirens and I guess police yelling put your hands up to Lindsey and the two guys. They arrested them and knocked on the door. I walked over and opened it to see a doctor, paramedics, police and everyone else standing at the door I let them in. The doctor ran straight to Justin. One of the police officers ask me if he could question me about what happen and I told him and he said ok and wrote it all down. As I finished talking to him the doctor came over. "I'm afraid I have some good and bad news. Justin here can't be moved very far or he will not make it out of the coma which is the bad new we need to keep him here. But we will have a nurse in here every 3 hours until he wakes up. Also it looks as he was put to sleep by a needle in his neck. Good news is he is stable and in the room near the stairs to the right and will soon wake up. I'd say in maybe 3-4 days if not a week if longer we will have to put him in ICU. I'm so sorry but trust me he should get better." .

[4 Days Later]

Justin woke up 2 days ago and is be so annoying. He always follows me around. He hugs me longer then he use to. I get it he thinks going to happen to me but I'm ok nothing going to happen. I know I can take care of myself but he knows it to. Today he won't even let me walk I the bathroom by myself. I walked in the kitchen to get me something to drink. And I felt arm slither around my waist. "What are you doing baby girl?" Justin ask me for 5th time today. "Getting water Justin. I understand why your so protective lately but you need to lay low a little it's starting to get aggravating." I told him. He let go of me and went to sit down. "Well I can't help it to think I'll loss someone I love...!!!..." He raised his voice. "Well it's aggravating I just say no need to raise your voice damn...!!!...!!!..." I raised my voice back. "WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FUCKING SEE THAT SOMEONE LOVES YOU WITH ALL THE DAMN HEART ANNA!!! I JUST DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU!!!! You Are My Life And Im Not Going To Let Some Bitch Get In The Way Of My Love For You....." He yelled up until the last sentence. I couldn't believe he said that. I mean I love him I do I have for a while now but is this a dream. I still mad at him for yelling at me. So I yelled back. "I CAN SEE THAT JUSTIN BUT STILL STOP BEING SO DAMN CLINGY!!! IM RIGHT HERE IM NOT GOING ANY FUCKING WHERE!!! I DON'T WANT A BITCH TO GET IN MY WAY EITHER CAUS-" then I was cut off by lips touching mine. "I'm in love with you and only you Anna." "And I'm in love with you too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I HOPE IT WAS GOOD ANNA!!! REMEMBER VOTE AND COMMENT AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS.