I Love You<3PT:1

[Y/N Pov]

I am going to a meet and greet. Because I am one of Justin's Bestfriend's. After his My World Tour I haven't seen nor talked to him since then. Me and Pattie set this up because he hasn't been doing good. She told Me that he tried smoking weed and even drinking. She also said he told her that he wished I was there. So since he wants me there I am going to show up to surprise him. I got to the back stage doors and texted Pattie saying I was at the door. She came and opened the door. I walked in gave her a hug and then ask her "Where is he I'm ready to surprise him!" "He is in the dressing room he went in there after the concert he hasn't came out" She replied "Ok" Was all I said to her before going to the dressing room. I knocked and he yelled "Who is it!?!" "Why don't you open up and you will see" I said back. He opened the door and screamed "OMG Y/N!!YOUR HERE I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!" "IM HERE!" I screamed back laughing. Before I knew it I was engulfed in a huge hug. I hugged back because it was Justin. "I missed you so much" he mumbled in to my hair. "I missed you too. I can't believe it your so tall." I explained. For some odd reason I can't get him out of my mind. He looked and sounded different.

I

Think

I'm

In

Love

With

Justin

I swear I have never felt like this before even for him...........

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Cliffy(; I hope you like it so far so please remember. Vote and comment what you think. Love you guys thanks for reading....