I hate you!!PT:2

[Y/N Pov]

So I drove over to Pattie's house to talk to her then I'm going to go over to Justin's house. So when I got to her house I pulled into the driveway. I got or and walked to the door. And as I was about to knock she opened the door and smiled. I smiled back and she hugged me. "I missed you." She said. " I missed you too." I replied. Hen she ask me to come in and we talked and I had to ask. "Do you know why we broke up or do you want to know?" I ask her waiting. "Yes I would like to know because he won't talk about it." She replied. "Well you know about mom and dad right?" She nodded.

" Well he promised to never bring it up and then it was like 2:30 am and I knew he went to he club with the boys. Well I waited and I wasn't in the best mood because of twitter and the hate and stuff. So when he walked in he couldn't walk straight so I thought I would help him. He yelled at me telling a load of BS so I let go of him. Then he said I should have just went with my so called parents. Then I went off on him then told me I was a waste of his time and I even wasted my time with him. So I packed my bags and left but before I left I told him I hated him for the way he just treated me. I didn't take but like 3 suit cases of clothes. All the rest I left there. I know you probably hate me now for telling you this." I told her. She looked at me and shook her head. " I would have done the same thing Honey so why would I be mad at you." "Ok so is he at home?" I asked. "Yes sweetie so please hurry." She told me. "I will trust me but I'm still very upset with him though." I told her. "It's ok just please go." She said. "Ok well bye I love you Pattie." "Bye sweetie I love you too." I walked out the door and got in my car and drove to Justin's house. I still had a spear key so I can still get in if its locked. I got there and it was locked and I unlocked it and then walked in. The house was a mess and nobody was in the living room. So I walked up stairs and to Justin's bedroom. He was laying on the bed in a ball. Looking depressed as I've ever saw him. I instantly felt guilty. I walked in and walked over to the bed and sat down. He opened his eyes and had huge bags under them. He looked at me in shock and started crying and so did I. He sat up and hugged me and I hugged back. He cried harder and said "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so so so so sorry!!" " I forgive you but I still hate you for what you said." I replied. He nodded and said "Please be my princess again." "Yes I will I was stupid enough to leave." "I love you and I'm so sorry." He explained. "I love you too." I replied.