What Did I Do!?!PT:2(REQUESTED)

Second Part hope it good. (: Ronny I'm sorry for the long wait. Hope you forgive me.
>><<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>><<<<<

[Ronny's Pov]

Pattie opened the door letting me in. And I started crying. "Sweetie what's wrong? What happened? Is everything ok?" She ask me. "Pattie me and Justin got into a huge fight because I let him hang with the guys again and h-h-he came home drunk and with a blonde bimbo." I told her. Oh honey come here." She said. I walked to her and she hugged me and told me I could stay with her until everything blows over. It's been I think a month in a half since I saw Justin. I still love him but he said him self I wasted my time and so did I. I miss him but I have noticed he hasn't been out a lot. Which can only mean he is as sad as I am. Let's just say I cry myself to sleep. I hardly eat anything anymore. I bet I have lost about a good 29 pounds. I talked to Pattie she went to see Justin. She said he looked horrible and so did I. She said I should go talk to him and see how he's doing myself. So today is that day. I drove to Justin's house and walked to the porch. I knocked and I heard a scratchy cracked voice. "Coming one second please." He sounded awful. He opened the door and his eyes went wide "Ronny what are you doing here I thought done went and moved on to another guy." He said. But he still sounded awful. "Actually I didn't and I can't because I still think I'm in love with my Ex." I replied. "Oh well do you want to come in." He ask. "Sure but we do need to talk." I told him. We walked in and the house was a wreck smashed glass in the floor in the corner and what I think is fresh blood to. I took that time and looked at his arms and hands and yep there was blood. Ok I will admit I am like really shocked and kinda upset because I know I caused it. "Justin what happened in here? And don't lie because I can still tell if you do just remember that ok." I ask. "I uh I uh broke my favorite vase like 10 mins right before you got here, and I have been putting holes in the walls and I can't seem to find out why." He told me. "This is all my fault." I said "No it's mine if I hadn't brought whoever that bimbo was home this would have not happened." He said trying to assure me. After that I had to say it or at least tell him. "Justin I I I still love and I miss you but I don't think you feel the the same after that long break." I told him all in one breath. "I still love you too and why in the hell would I not?" He told me. And suddenly I was so happy and I saw him smile too. And then I felt something I have been waiting for, for like 2 months after break up. He kissed me and I kissed back. He pulled back and put his forehead on mine. "Will you be mine again please?" He ask me. "Yes I will I missed you." I told him and kissed him. He kissed me back and mumbled I missed you too. And from that day on I was so happy again.

---------------------------------------------
I hope you liked it I had to think about how she approached him and how he approached her. Thanks for reading. Love you guys. (: <3333