♗ | puppy-dog

A/N: i recently found out that vinny has green eyes. how i never noticed, i'm not quite sure. also, quick question! i have a few ideas for fics. one has two options. i don't know what i want to publish, so here are the ideas.

IDEA ONE: "CAPIRCORN"
OPTION I:
ship: sitkolson
location: modern day Scranton, Pennsylvania
Ryan's not the average boyfriend, and Ricky knows that much. How many people can say they're dating the human embodiment of a Zodiac? Ryan might be tough, but the government is tougher. Ricky won't always be able to help his dearest boyfriend out of trouble, try as he might.

OPTION II:
ship: cyan
location: Hell
Chris was always fond of rare objects, and the human embodiment of a Zodiac just so happens to be one of those objects. Ryan isn't the toughest, even if he looks it. All Chris knows, though, is that he wants him all for himself.

IDEA TWO: "BE ONE OF US" (a weird mix of The Lost Boys, Stigmata, and The Outsiders)
ship: polyamorous
location: 1950s Scranton, Pennsylvania
His father was, ironically enough, a priest. So naturally, Chris has a few tricks up his sleeve when shit starts to hit the fan in Scranton, Pennsylvania.

[still working the shit out for that^ title/plot may change slightly. i just know it'll be set in the 1950s.]

IDEA THREE: "CLARITY"
ship: angeless
location: modern day New York City
Angelo is a sword swallower, Chris is a street magician. But Chris isn't very fond of Angelo. Not at first..

IDEA FOUR: "FORGET ME NOT"
ship: sitkolson
location: modern day New York City
Ricky and Ryan are magicians, but when a trick seemingly goes wrong, Ryan starts to forget Ricky- and it's almost as if Ricky is vanishing right before Ryan's eyes. But, something more sinister lurks behind the curtains, and Ricky's going to try his damnedest to figure out just what exactly is going on.

. . .

Vinny wasn't as difficult to be around as Angelo had guessed. He seemed rather entertained with separating cereal into different colours, but even doing that, he was still more than talkative. Angelo wasn't sure how anyone else saw him, but it was rather apparent- to him anyways,- that Vinny had to be intelligent if he could at least multitask. And besides, what was wrong with a childish adult? That didn't make him dumb.

"So, ah.." Angelo trailed off. He didn't really know what to say, but Vinny didn't seem to mind. He had green eyes, which Angelo was quick to notice. He never really saw many people- aside from Ryan,- with green eyes, as odd as it seemed.

Vinny's eyes weren't emeralds like Ryan's. No, Angelo decided they were like forests. They suit him, given he was with Devin. Puppy-dog eyes fit surprisingly well with evil ones.

Finally, Angelo managed to think up a decent enough question. "What's Devin like-..? How does she treat you, I mean.." He said.

Vinny glanced up from the pile of red pieces of cereal he had just finished separating from a rainbow of other colours. "Well.. She's.. Tough." He stated, smiling a little. "I can't say it bugs me, though. I don't mind if she gets rough with me as long as she's happy."

Angelo ran a hand through his hair. "Yeah-..?" He asked. Vinny hummed proudly. "Yep. She could beat me black and blue, but if it made her happy.. Well, I wouldn't stop her if you paid me." He stated. Ange didn't quite know whether that was brutal dedication, an abusive relationship, weird, fucked up love, or all three.

"Is she why you have that scar across your cheek?" Angelo inquired, not meaning to come off as insensitive, though it probably sounded it.

Vinny raised a hand to his cheek, almost as if he'd forgotten the scar was even there. "Not exactly.." He said awkwardly, thinking back on the day it had happened.

Devin looked so pretty- all the time. Even when she was chopping heads off of- well, anything that needed heads chopped off of it. Vinny would eventually just have to understand that he'd fallen hopelessly in love with the vixen.

The air was thick with fog, but Vinny could see one of those shadow-creatures- the last one, he noted,- slinking it's way, quiet as a mouse, to Devin.

Almost like a reflex, Vinny was quick to pounce in between it and his beloved Devin. Not a scratch made it's way to Devin's flawless body, but Vinny got stuck with the searing hot pain of something that felt like thorns and needles slicing his cheek. And deep, too.

He didn't care. Better him than Devin.

Devin spun around and swung the dulled sword she held, easily taking the head off the creature that had hurt her pet.

Vinny froze up and fell to the ground, twitching and shaking. He forced himself to laugh about it. Hysterically, loud and wild with pain and, shockingly, humor. He found it all so amusing. How much it hurt. He hadn't even realized all the other gashes and slices that now riddled his body. And to think, all from a pesky little shadow-thing.

His vision blurred up, and he was crying. But that didn't hinder his laughter. He just kept on laughing and twitching, unable to do so much as focus on Devin, who was trying her damnedest to calm Vinny.

To no avail, of course. With the haze of laughter and pain consuming him, Vinny's world went black.

"It was more of a hunting accident," Vinny said with a smile, laughing at the memory. How silly it was, being in pain. "I'm okay now, though. Didn't really do too much long term damage." He chirped, going back to separating the colours of cereal.