♗ | a day off

A/N: my dudes. if you like gayass animes, i'm about to fucking slay your lives (unless you've already seen these.) so. the dubs are still coming out but a.) if you watch subs, lucky you. i don't. b.) both animes are almost entirely dubbed.

I.) Yuri!!! On Ice. Episodes 1-10 are up dubbed currently- the last two should be out within the next few weeks! my friend told me about this one and DAMN ITS FINE AS HELL.

II.) Kiss Him, Not Me! Episodes 1-9 are up dubbed currently- the last three should be out within the next few weeks! i found this one and it's just adorable. (Yuri!!! On Ice is better tho, ngl.)

so if you're into beautiful gay shit that isn't 100% porn/has a good plot tho, these are for you. if you aRE looking for porn, i'd recommend Dramatical Murder. the last episode (the OVA/episode 13, i think) is straight up porn. kinky, weird porn.

now, on w/ this.
...

Chris found difficulty in taking things slow with Angelo. Part of him wanted to be patient and gentle, making sure that he wasn't flirting too much, but enough so to get Ange's attention regardless. It was, after all, the one thing he wanted.

The other part of him- the not so gentlemanly part of him,- wanted to just bend Angelo over the nearest desk or counter and fuck him into next month. He decided that would be an awful choice, though, and continued to settle for the slow and steady option rather than letting his hellish sex drive get the better of him.

It had been a few days since the incident with Devin and Vinny. Ricky and Ryan had been glued to each other, and Angelo had just been disturbingly quiet.

Though it was by no means a good time for a vacation of any sort, Chris decided it would be better to at least take a break from training and drama and just get away from all the death and negative energy for awhile.

So, what better place than a run-down motel in the middle of nowhere to do just that?

"Oh, come on now, Angel," Chris said in a tone that almost mocked innocence. "A day off- or a few,- is just what we need, wouldn't you agree? And besides," He said, leaning down and crooking a finger under the teen's jaw to tilt his head up. "I quite like having you all to myself."

Trying his best not to stutter, Angelo spoke up with, "We're not alone though. Ryan and Ricky are here too," He noted. A devilish smirk crept on to Chris's lips, and he tilted his head. "That's true. But they're sharing a room as well. I'm sure they're looking forward to that," He said casually as he strode to the check-in desk.

Ryan was clinging to Ricky's arm, nuzzling  the side of the other familiar's head once and awhile. It took a lot for Angelo not to break down into mother mode with 'I'm so proud of you' or 'Aren't you two just precious.'

They were a beautiful couple; Angelo admired that. He had zoned out while Chris spoke with the desk worker about rooms, but it felt like forever before the demon sauntered back, tossing a key to Ryan and noting the room number before leading Angelo off in the same direction.

"Angel, may I ask you a question? And it's a very important one," Chris said cheerfully. Angelo quirked an eyebrow as he began walking up the stairs. "Go ahead." He shrugged.

Chris ran his tongue along his lower lip. "Would you ever consider being in a relationship with me?" He inquired bluntly. He had never viewed relationships or sex as a sensitive topic, and he'd always been open about asking questions.

Angelo's cheeks went rosy, and he muttered, "I mean.. I wouldn't say no to being in a relationship with you. I've just never thought about it. At least, when you aren't trying to get me in bed with you. I can read you like a book, I hope you know," He added.

Somehow, the thought that Angelo could indeed see his thoughts lately had entirely slipped Chris's mind. He wasn't nearly as embarrassed as one might have expected, though.

Humming, he slid a hand around Angelo's hips. "Does that mean you've seen all the things I'd like to do to you, then?" He asked casually, unfazed.

Angelo's cheeks just went a deeper shade of pink at the comment. "Yeah," He said simply. His heart felt like it had skipped a beat. Or, a few. Truth be told, he wasn't sure how he was feeling. He did, however, feel like he was leading Chris on more than he would have liked to. "Maybe I'll let you make some of those things a reality at some point." He said, peering up at Chris for a brief moment before taking their room key from the demon.

With an innocent smile, Angelo jogged off up the steps without another word. Chris, of course, took the opportunity to stare at the younger witch's ass.