♗ | side effect

Angelo wasn't sure when exactly he woke up, but he wished he hadn't. Chris was, somehow, sat in a chair by his bed, reading a book. In any other case, that would have been completely normal.

This was different, though. Angelo was, for the most part, just surprised- shocked, even,- that Chris was completely unfazed by the loud moaning and groaning from the guest bedroom across the hall.

It was awkward- for Angelo, at least. He couldn't tell who was fucking who, but Ricky and Ryan were both loud.

"Oh good," Chris chimed, setting the book he'd been reading aside and standing up, smoothing his jacket out. "I was waiting for you to finally wake up. It's a school day," He noted, "You should probably get ready."

Looking at the clock, Angelo whined when the red numbers read '4:09AM'

Great.

"How are you so casual about this?" Angelo asked, flailing his arms in the direction of the wall as he dragged himself up out of the warmth and safety of his bed, the boards of the floor cold even through his socks, which he somehow hadn't squirmed out of over night.

Chris shrugged, leaning down to look in the mirror, fixing his hair and making sure he looked presentable. "I figured I'd let them have their fun while they have a chance. Ricky tends to be busy whenever I am, which is quite a lot.." He noted.

Angelo fixed his hair, quiet for a moment. "Can you turn around so I can change? Or go stand in the hall, maybe..?" He mumbled. Chris just gave a hum and walked to the door, leaning against it. "I'd rather not." He mused.

Considering bitching about Chris acting like a pervert, Angelo weighed his options before deciding to play it off like he didn't care that his English teacher was most certainly going to be eyeing him.

So, with a resting bitchface, Angelo slipped his sweater off, taking his time in stripping every other article of clothing off as well. What was the shame in being so exposed, anyway? After all, a human body is a human body.. there was really nothing to be embarrassed about, Angelo had decided.

He could feel Chris's eyes burning into him, though. He almost wanted to just turn around and say something, but he decided against it.

Chris didn't make it any easier when he spoke up, saying, "You're quite attractive, I hope you know."

Peering up through his dark hair, Angelo's cold blue eyes lingered on Chris, looking him up and down before returning to getting himself dressed. "You aren't bad yourself," He paused, a sly smirk just hinting at his rosy lips. "For a total pervert, at least.."

Chris was about to reply, but instead, he strode forward and backed Angelo up against his bed. The taller one placed his hands down on the mattress on either side of Angelo, their noses almost touching.

Angelo could swear he was going to melt into a god damned puddle on the ground. He didn't fight it when Chris kissed him. Instead, he kissed back. Rather eagerly, in fact. He didn't know what he was thinking, but every fiber of his being wanted to be with Chris in that moment.

It was unusual, but Angelo didn't dislike the feeling. A side effect to Chris's obvious charm, he supposed. Oh well.

A/N: filler. a shitty one. predictions, anyone??