one.

Bella's POV

When they were tagging Jye, at least I think that's how you say it, I decided to check his Twitter out.

When I clicked on his page, I saw that he was following me, so I followed him back.

Turns out that he is famous on YouTube, along with 4 other boys, called the Janoskians.

He lives in Melbourne, Australia. Nice, I always wanted to go to Australia. I live in Los Angeles, California.

Anyways, I watched some of their videos and they are really hilarious.

Beau, who is the oldest, is his brother, along with Jye's twin, Luke.

Daniel and James are their good friends, and they are really funny.

I started looking at his photos, and he's FINE.

I decided to DM him but he beat me to it.

@JaiBrooks1 : Hey, thanks for the follow :)

@itsbellaaaa : hey, i was about to DM you the same thing haha.

@JaiBrooks1 : Haha, well this might sound creepy but you're really beautiful.

Okay, that made me blush.

@itsbellaaaa : aww, you're pretty handsome yourself. ;)

Really, Bella? A wink face?

@JaiBrooks1 : You're too cute. Erm, I know we just started talking but can I have your number? Ya know, to get to know you better.

He wants my number? Well, duh, you dummy, who else would he be asking when he's texting you?

Oh, be quiet, voice in my brain, no one asked you.

Oh no! I'm going crazy!

@itsbellaaaa : sure, my number is xxx-xxx-xxxx :)

Jai's POV:

A couple minutes after I followed her, she followed back.

Okay, I'm not going to lie, I fangirled inside.

I mean, who wouldn't? She's beautiful.

A couple minutes after that, I DMed her.

@JaiBrooks1 : Haha, well this might sound creepy but you're really pretty.

Why did you send that?! She's going to think you're weird and- ermahgerd Jai, you're so dumb.

OH NO, I SOUND LIKE A GIRL NOW. WHAT IS SHE DOING TO ME? I DON'T EVEN KNOW HER!

Well, it look like I'm even more dumb because I asked for her number. A couple minutes later, she still hasn't replied.

Game over. I've been rejected.

But, a beep came from my phone, signalling I got a Twitter notification/DM.

YAAASS, SHE GAVE ME HER NUMBER! LOOKS LIKE I'M CALLING HER SOON.

Author's Note

Um, I know it's kind of boring but it will get better.

This book isn't getting much reads as I hoped. :(

But I love you guys.

girls just wanna have fun video on the side xD