three.

Bella's POV - The next day

Jai is so nice. I'm beginning to develop a crush for him.

What if we meet? What if we start dating?

Why am I thinking these things?! I'm going crazy! Bonkers! Psycho! Mental!

Deep breaths, Bella. Deep breaths.

-

Brrrrrrrrrriiiiinnnngggg! Briiiinnnngggg! Brrrrriiiinnnngg-

"Hello?" I answered my phone, knowing it was Jai.

And yes, I changed my ringtone. It was getting annoying.

"Heeeeyyy girll!" Jai said, in a girly voice.

"Hi, Jai." I said, chuckling into the phone.

"You wanna FaceTime?" he asked, all of a sudden sounding nervous.

This is the first time I'm going to see his face! We only talked on the phone before.

Okay, I'm starting to hyperventilate. I can imagine him biting his lip and saying, "Bella, I love yo-"

"Um, hello? Belle, you there?" Jai said, stepping me out of my trance and back to reality.

Bella, what the hell?! It's final, you're officially, one hundred percent crazy.

"Yeah, sure! I'll call you." I quickly hung up and looked at myself in the mirror.

I quickly started to throw my hair into a messy bun. Sigh, I should've worn makeup. I look prettier in it. I look like a bum right now. It'll have to do I guess.

I called Jai on FaceTime and after two rings, he answered.

He was laying in bed, with a "Dirty Pig" beanie and no shirt.

Holy mother of Nutella, those abs!

"Hey!" he spoke, a smile reaching his face.

"Hey Jai. How are you?" I asked, being polite and starting a conversation.

"I'm good, great actually. Now that I finally saw your face in person. I mean, not in person- but um, not in pictures. You look pretty- not that you aren't everyday! Wait, I haven't seen you in person so how can I say you look pretty? Oh my gosh, I just technically called you ugly! I'm sorry, you're not ugly, you're beautiful. Um, oh my gosh, I just made things awkward. I'm gonna go now. By-" he stammered. I cut him off before he left.

"Jai, no! Don't go! You didn't make things awkward. You're so cute and adorable." I said.

Did I just say CUTE AND ADORABLE?!

Oh no. I'm gonna scare him away. I just made him want to lose my contact number. Now we aren't gonna talk anymore and we won't get to FaceTime anymore. Way to go, Bella. You're so sma- My thoughts were cut off when I saw Jai blushing.

Blushing. Lord help me. It is the cutest thing I have ever seen.

~

Author's Note

So, as you can see, Bella is socially awkward.

Don't fuss! She'll be more comfortable with Jai later on with the story.

I hope you guys liked this chapter.

I hope it's longer too. I'm trying to make the chapters longer.

I'll try updating every week.

No promises though.

I'm so busy with school and everything.

But, if I do, I'll most likely update every Saturday/Sunday.

Other than that, farewell and see you next update,