fourteen.

Jai's POV

I wake up with a pair of arms around my waist.

"Good morning, baby." I say to Bella, still with closed eyes.

"Morning, babe." Ariana's voice comes out.

I immediately open my eyes and look at her, bewildered. "What the hell are you doing here?!"

"You don't remember what happened last night?" she says 'innocently' with a smirk on her face. 

My eyes widen as big as an owl's as I go to look under the blankets. I'm naked.

And Ariana only has her bra and panties on.

"Oh my God, where's Bella? Does she know?! I can't. You used me, you, you bitch!"

"No, Jai. You wanted me. You begged me to come home with you, even when I said no. You dragged me here and you fu-"

She was interrupted by the door opening. Bella comes in the room with a box that looks like a gift in her hands. 

Her smile fades when she sees Ariana and our lack of clothing. 

She drops the box and covers her mouth with her hands, eyes welling up. 

"Bella, I was drunk. I don't remember any-"

"SAVE IT!" she turns around and runs out of the house we were currently living in.

I get up with the blanket around my torso, picking up the gift. 

It was a-

I wake up, sweating. 

It's just a dream. 

Just. A. Dream.

I shivered, remembering my dream that just occured a few seconds ago.

Really short, I know! I'm sorry but I just needed to post something as I haven't in 2 months. oops.

Filler but I'll start posting often! I'm so sorry again.

Meanwhile, Thanksgiving's tomorrow. I hope you all eat well, especially mashed potatoes. Yum, my favorite part of eating on Thanksgiving. Gobble gobble! <3