eleven.

Writing on my iPhone, not my Mac so please ignore any mistakes as I will edit it tomorrow or so(:

Jai's POV

"Wanna play truth or dare?" asked Luke.

We all looked at each other and shrugged. "Why not?" I asked.

"Because all of you hooligans need to clean my car." They all groaned while I said, "I'm a cute hooligan though right?" She nodded, smiling. She's so cute, FUCK.

"We'll clean it later, Bells. Let's have fun, okay? The boys just got here and they're probably too tired to clean your car because of their awful jet lag."

She huffed but eventually nodded her head. "Alrighty then. I'm going to start since I came up with the game." Luke smirked, feeling like the king because he's starting first. King, my ass.

"Daniel, truth or dare?"

"Dare, the fuck?" He looked at him like he grew three heads.

"Haha, yeah I shouldn't have asked. Um, I dare you to eat a whole spoonful of mayonnaise."

"What kind of dare is that, mate?"

"Just getting you warmed up, dickhead!"

Skip shrugged and grabbed a spoon and mayonnaise from the kitchen and shortly returned, looking grossed out.

"Ugh, this is going to be gross. Who even went grocery shopping anyways?"

"Jacob, probably." James answered.

Daniel grabbed a spoonful of mayo and blocked his nose out before shoving it into his mouth. He pulled a disgusted face and ran to the kitchen, spitting it out. He rinsed his mouth and brought a glass of water along with him. We all chuckled at his facial expression before continuing 3 more rounds and getting bored.

"Okay, this is getting boring. Wanna play something more risky and naughty?" Beau said, smirking. The boys and I nodded in response, while Stella and Bella looked unsure.

"Trust me." Beau said. They eventually nodded their heads, applying for him to go on with the game we were about to play.

"Ever heard of 7 minutes in heaven?" We all threw a smirk at each other, clearly knowing how to play this game.

7 minutes in heaven is basically a game where a person spins a bottle and whoever it lands on, you have to be in a closet for 7 minutes with that person, kissing.

Beau grabbed an empty glass lemonade bottle that was on the kitchen counter and proceeded his way back to the couch. "Okay, I'll spin first."

Beau spun the bottle, the glass stopping in front of Stella. Bella and I shot a glimpse at each other, knowing there was obvious chemistry with the both of them and smiled widely.

"Someone set the timer." Beau said, standing up with Stella and grabbing her hand.

"Oi, that's my sister. Be careful." Skip warned, not before setting 7 minutes on his phone.

"This isn't fair though, guys. There's 6 of you guys and 2 of us." Bella said, frowning.

"Yeah that isn't fair. Wouldn't want Jai's girl kissing someone else." James said, smirking.

I glared at him as I felt my cheeks redden. Idiot.

Good thing Bella didn't hear that as she was focused on texting someone. "Is it alright if I invite 3 of my girl friends?"

"Hell yeah, it's fine! The more the merrier!" Luke exclaimed.

Bella chuckled while saying 'okay'.

7 minutes was up and Beau and Stella walked out with messy hair and wrinkled clothes.

"Damn, you're a good kisser." Beau said.

"Ditto."

"Get it in Beau!" I yelled, causing everyone to laugh.

"Okay, my friends will be here in 5 minutes."

"Who'd you invite, Tink?" Dylan asked. "I invited Tiffany, Ariana, and Andrea."

"Russet?" she nodded.

Us boys knew her, she's a YouTuber who recently got out of a relationship with our good friend Kian Lawley. Shame, they were my OTP, but I've always known Andrea and Luke had chemistry together. (A/N note: i'm just using these three bc they know the boys and i don't feel like coming up with names lelz) We met her once at VidCon but that was it.

"I can't wait to see her again." Luke's eyes lighting up at the mention of 'Andrea'.

"Wait, you said a girl named Tiffany, Andrea, and who?" Daniel asked, freezing.

"Ariana, why?" she asked, looking confused.

"Ariana, as in Ariana Grande?" James said, slowly. I froze.

"Yeah, what's going on?"

"Ariana's my ex." I said, my voice cracking a little bit when I said 'ex'.

Bella's mouth turned into an 'O' shape before looking like she felt bad. "If you want, I can just tell her to not come. I didn't tell her it was your house, I just texted her the address. I feel so bad, oh my God. I'm going to text her right now and tell her to not co-"

She was cut off by the sound of the gate buzzer ringing.

Oh shit.