six.

Not edited babes.

~

Dylan's POV

Rrrrrriinnngg. RRINNGG.

"What the hell do you want with my life?" I said, speaking into the phone sleepily, not bothering to check who was calling.

"HAII BABES HOWZ JUU DOING?!"

"Stellz, shut up. It's-" I look over at my digital alarm clock, my eyes turning wide. "6 IN THE MORNING?! ARE YOU KIDDING STELLA ROSE SAHYOUNE?!" I yelled, calling her by her full name.

"Sorry babe." she said sheepishly into the phone. "I couldn't wait any longer to tell you this news."

"Why are you awake at 6 in the morning like literally, ew. I can't." I said. Hey, don't judge. I'm gay. You wouldn't notice though. I have a really intimidating and deep voice, according to Stella and Bella.

"I pulled an all-nighter with my TV and Channing Tatum. Anyway, wanna hear the good news?" she squealed, excitedly. I rolled my eyes. She's such a girl, I can't.

"Continue." I said dismissively, with a little bit of sass in my tone.

"Sassy." she muttered under breath, thinking I didn't hear. "You know Daniel, my brother that lives in Australia?"

"Yaass, OMG he's so cute and his jelly bean tattoos are so sexy."

"I'd rather not hear you talk about my brother in a seductive manner."

"Sorry."

"Anyway, him and his mates are moving here, in LA. They're coming tomorrow and you know that connection with Jai and Bella? We need them to meet each other, ASAP. Pronto. NOW."

"They're my OTP! (A/N I think I'm going too far with the whole gay thing. lolz no offense to all the gay people out there, I love you and don't take offense pls. I'm trying my best to make him extra gay because I'm hoping it's funny. Luv u.) We need to get Bella all dressed up. I'm guessing she doesn't know yet?" I asked.

"You are correct." she said, in a posh manner.

"Well, we need to go shopping. Duhh."

Bella's POV (If you're confused, this is after the convo with Stella and Dylan and when Bella was eating)

"But I don't wanna go shopping." I whined. I didn't plan on going anywhere today. I wanted to lay in my bed, with a pint of Rainbow Sherbet, watching Twilight.

"I don't care. Get dressed." Dylan said, his intimidating voice scaring the crap out of me.

I groaned and headed upstairs. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and put lotion on.

I don't need to be ashy the whole day.

I put on my bra and underwear on and headed to my closet, my favorite part of my apartment.

When I was first browsing this apartment, my eyes landed on the closet right away. The owner before had a really big closet, probably something Kim Kardashian would have. I guess the previous owner loved it too because they made it automatic. With a click of a button, the closet would switch to a certain place, such as shoes. It is really cool and fascinating to say the least.

I clicked the button for shirts, and it switched to all my shirts. I squealed, I always love when I do this.

I settled with a pair of denim high-waisted shorts and a black muscle tank top that says 'NERD' in bold letters. I grabbed my white high top converse and headed back to my bathroom.

Once all the steam was out, I blow dried my hair and quickly put it up in a messy bun. I don't usually wear a lot of makeup, as I don't wanna be one of those girls who cake their faces with makeup.

I just covered my imperfections with concealer and foundation and added top eyeliner and mascara.

On my way out, I grabbed my black Raybans and headed to the living room. "Come on, ladies. I am not waiting another minute." I said.

I put my shoes on and grabbed my keys to my black Range Rover.

This car is my life, okay. I cannot live without Daisy. That's right, I named my car, Daisy, like a boy names his essential things. My parents gave it to me on my 16th birthday. My parents aren't rich but they have enough money to last our family until we die. I don't ask for much from them because I don't want to become a spoiled brat but I'm really thankful they bought me my dream car.

"HURRY YOUR ASSES UP! YA'LL ARE DRAGGING ME TO THE MALL AND I'M THE FIRST ONE OUT." I yelled, most likely waking the neighbors. I don't care because honestly, I'm always pulling pranks on them and that results in them hating me.

I headed to the elevator after they came out of my apartment and locked the door. Once we arrived at the lobby, we went straight to my car.

"So why are we going shopping again?" I asked, while I was driving. Lucky for me, I lived about 15 minutes away from the mall so I don't have to waste as much gas.

I quickly glanced at Dylan, who was sitting in the passenger seat. He zipped his lips and threw the imaginary key away.

"Ya bish." I muttered.

"Bish whet?" he replied back, mimicking Toni Romiti's voice.

"Bish whet?" I said back, making us all laugh.

Minutes later, we arrived at the mall. We were walking through the mall when I asked, "Rue 21, Wet Seal, or Forever 21?"

"Wet Seal." they replied back in unison.

~

if you see this comment if you would pick rue 21, wet seal, or forever 21 to live in for the rest of your life for a dedication <3