four.

Jai's POV - 2 days later

"Jaiii! Get your ass down here this instant!" Beau bellowed, sounding like mum.

"OKAY JESUS." I yelled back, rolling my eyes in the process.

Once I made it downstairs, I went straight into the living room, ready to scream at Beau for interrupting my follow spree I was having for the fans. I love them so much and I'll do anything to make them happy.

"WHAT BEAU! I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF A FOLLOW SPREE AND YOU JUST SCREAMED, SCARING THE SHI- Jay? What are you doing here?" I said, stopping short in the middle of my sentence as I saw Jay Sean standing in the middle of my living room, with Coke in his hands.

"Jaidon Dominic Brooks! I know you weren't about to curse in front of our guest!" Mum exclaimed, her hand on her hip.

"Sorry, mum. Jay, not to be rude or anything, but why are you here?" I questioned. It's not everyday I see Jay in our house.

"I know I came by on such a short notice, but I came by today to see if you were all set with your belongings so I can ship it to LA." he spoke.

"LA?! YOU MEAN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA?!"

"No, Jai. I don't mean Los Angeles." Jay said sarcastically, rolling his eyes at me.

"Why do you sound so surprised? I thought your family told you 3 weeks ago?" he said, sounding genuinely confused.

3 fucking weeks ago?!, I thought in my head.

I turned around, facing three innocent faces on the couch.

"3 weeks ago?" I snarled, raising my eyebrows.

"Jai, we didn't tell you because we knew you'd be upset after all that happened with.." Luke trailed off, obviously thinking I'll yell at him if he said her name.

"Luke, you can say her name. And I don't care about Ariana anymore. She's long gone. I care about Bella now." I said, blushing.

"Jai, doesn't she live in LA?" Beau asked.

"Oh yeah! She does! OMG, I have to get packing!" Did I really just say 'OMG'?

Look what you do to me, Bella Lima.

I gave Jay Sean a bro hug, quickly saying 'Nice seeing you man', and kissed my family on the cheek before racing up the stairs. "You have one hour to pack, Jai!" Mum called out.

I packed all of my belongings as fast as I can before handing it to Jay.

"30 minutes tops. That's a new record, Jai! Your flight leaves tomorrow at 12 in the afternoon! See you soon!" Jay said, before getting into his car.

I collapsed on my bed.

Packing was tiring.

Just then, something clicked in my head.

I'll be able to meet Bella!

-

not edited my loves

but i hope you enjoyed this chapter!

vote~comment~follow

until next time

much love,

janoskiansyeah