twenty one.

"WHOAAAAAA."
"Why haven't you updated in almost a year?"
"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?"
Please don't kill me.
Here are the reasons - first of all, I lost a lot of inspo on this story and did not know where I was going with it. And honestly, I didn't even think people liked it that much. I mean, it's pretty cheesy.
BUT I COME BACK TO 33K READS, what the hell?! YOU GUYS!! YOU ARE ALL SO AMAZING AND I'M SORRY I'M SUCH A HORRIBLE PERSON BUT I WILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU ALL RIGHT NOW. GOTCHU FAM.
i love you guys, i can't believe my dumb ass story has 33k reads holy

Bella's POV

"Shut up," Jai says. "Just shut up."

I was dumbfounded. Did he just tell me to... shut up?

Oh, hell no. Who does this Australian little bitch think he is? Oh no he didn't.

"What did you just say to me?"

He sighed. Yeah, feel bad. "I said shut up."

What. The. Fuck.

"Whoa, listen here. I don't know who you think you are but you do not tell me to shut up. I am not one of those girls that worship the floor you step on and listen to you like you're some God. Just because you look like one does not mean you get to boss me around like some puppe-"

"I SAID SHUT UP!" He pulls me into him and kisses me.

What. The. Fuck.

Am I.. Am I kissing Jai Brooks right now?

I realize I'm still frozen in place and begin to kiss him back. I never believed in the whole "fireworks sparking" or whatever they say, I always thought people were just overreacting and thinking too deep into the kiss.

Which they end up doing.

But, in that moment, I felt it. My body started to tingle with energy that I've never felt before. It felt like heaven.

Then, he pulled away.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. You're just too irresistible, I couldn't not kiss you."

I just look at him in shock, my mind still trying to process what happened.

"Bella?" He says, nervously. "Did I do something wrong?"

That's when I snap out of it. "Yeah, asshole. You told me to shut up!" I jokingly said, an angry expression on my face.

His eyes practically bulged out of its sockets. Aww, he thinks I'm being serious.

"I didn't mean it like that, I swear! I just said it so I can get you to stop talking-"

"Oh really?"

"NO! NOT LIKE THAT! I mean to get you to stop talking so I can finally kiss you. But damn, you sure can talk. But I don't mind!" He said quickly.

I laughed and broke character. I moved closer to him and gave him a hug while he was processing the fact that I was joking.

"I'm just messing with ya."

He chuckled and kissed the top of my head. "Good," he says. "I don't know what I'd ever do if you were really mad at me. I'd go ballistic."

"Hopefully you don't do anything that would make me mad at you."

"I won't, I promise."

But, everyone knows that promises are usually broken.

I just had to learn it the hard way.