five.

warning : not edited , writing this really quickly with no bold print or italics because i am in a rush and i feel like i owe you guys a chapter :*

Bella's POV

I am not in my best mood.

Mother nature decided to be a pain in the ass and give me my time of month.

It's really a struggle having your period.

Especially when you wake up on a pool of blood.

Thank God I didn't stain too much or else I would have stained the actual mattress.

After doing all of the essential things in the bathroom, I grabbed my bed sheets and headed toward the laundry room.

I don't know if I told you but I currently live by myself. I had enough money for me to live on my own, so I decided to move out, I didn't want to be a problem to my parents anymore.

Besides, they have my sister, Audrey, to keep them company. Audrey is 14 years old and currently in her 'I'm a teenager and I can do whatever I want whenever I want'. phase. She's not a bad kid, but her attitude can cause problems.

I put the bed sheets in my washer and let it do its job.

Since I'm on my time of month, I was craving something even though it's 9 in the morning.

I go downstairs and blindly turn on the light, heading straight to the refrigerator.

Hmm, what do I want?, I thought to myself as I bent down to see what is inside my fridge more clearly.

I groaned. There was nothing in my damn fridge!

I checked in my pantry (cupboards) and finally found the object I was looking for:

Nutella.

I'm in love with Nutella, just thinking about it made my mouth water.

I stepped on my tippy-toes and tried to reach for it, as it was on the highest shelf, but as my short self I was struggling to grasp it into my hands.

I grabbed my stepping stool I bought a long time ago, as I knew I would be needing it when I first moved in my big apartment, and was finally able to reunite with the chocolate goodness.

I grabbed some white bread and put it into the toaster.

As I was waiting, I poured myself a glass of chocolate milk.

What a girl needs, is what a girl gets.

I barely got to drink a sip before I heard the timer of the toaster go off.

I set the glass on the counter top and headed toward the toaster. I quickly got a knife and put a lot of Nutella on the bread.

I placed my masterpiece that was about to be eaten on a plate and walked back to the counter.

Before I reached the counter, I stopped right in front of the fridge. There was nothing in my fridge but pickles.

Kosher Dill Pickles.

All of a sudden, I was craving it.

I quickly reached into my fridge and snatched the jar.

I finally sat down and was ready to eat my breakfast when my phone started ringing.

"WHAT?!" I yelled into the phone, not bothering to check who called.

"Whoa, calm down, Belle. Are you on your period?" My gay best friend, Dylan, said into the phone, chuckling a bit.

"Shut up. I was about to eat Nutella and toast, with pickles on the side, when you interrupted! I didn't even get a single bite!" I said, annoyed.

"Okay, okay. Sorry, Bells. I just called saying I'm coming over in a bit. AND EW, WHAT'S WITH THE PICKLES ON THE SIDE?" he said, yelling into the phone, making me cringe.

"Stop yelling, Dyl! You know how I am when I'm on my time of month! If you're coming over you better get your ass over here quick!"

"I'm about to park in your driveway. See you in 30 seconds!" And with that, he hung up the phone.

I finally got to bite into my toast. Mmm. Nutella, you could be a God, okay?

My door was slammed open, and slammed closed. I rolled my eyes, knowing it was my other best friend, Stella, with Dylan. She has a habit of slamming things.

"HAAY GURRL HAYY!"

And yelling.

"In the kitchen, bitches!" I said, joking.

"Hi babe, how's it goi- Ooh! Pickles!" she said, stopping mid-sentence as she saw the pickles.

She dove right into it, crunching very loudly.

"I don't get how you guys can eat that." Dylan said, having a disgusted look on his face.

"Whatchu got against pickles? It's so good. I don't get how you can eat broccoli." I responded, mocking him at them end.

He mumbled something under his breath I couldn't quite hear. I finished my breakfast and beverage and put the glasses into the sink. I also stole the pickles from Stella, making her whine like a baby asking me to give it back, and placed them back into the refrigerator.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked. Sure, I'm used to them popping into my place out of nowhere, but not this early.

"Get dressed, we're going shopping." they both said, quite freakily.