seventeen.

Bella's POV

I woke up the next day, feeling as happy as ever. 

Last night was.... amazing.

I turned on my pink Beats Pill and put the song 'Feeling Myself' by Nicki Minaj and Beyonce through my phone. (A/N IM CURRENTLY ADDICTED TO THIS SONG RIGHT NOW SO COPY THIS URL RIGHT HERE AND LISTEN TO THE SONG WITHOUT IT BEING PITCHED OR ANYTHING http://genius.com/Nicki-minaj-feeling-myself-lyrics ) 

"Kitty on fleek, pretty on fleek

Pretty gang, always keep them niggas on geek

Ridin' through Texas, fearin' for his breakfast

Everytime I whip it, I be talkin' so reckless

He said "Damn Nicki it's tight," I say "Yeah nigga you right"

He say "Damn, bae, you so little, but you be really takin' that pipe"

I say "Yes daddy I do, gimme brain like NYU"

I said "Teach me, nigga, teach me. All this learnin' here is by you" I rapped very loudly my neighbors probably can hear me.

"Yaaaass girlllll!" Dylan yelled. I turned my head around really quickly I could've broken my neck. I noticed him holding his phone up, recording me. My eyes widened.

"OH MY GOD, STOP RECORDING ME!" I said, blocking my face even though it was no use as he already had about a minute or two of me already.

"I'm gonna send this to Jaiiiiii." he taunted. He wouldn't.

"Oh, I would." he said with a smirk plastered on his face. I wanted to slap it right off. Wait, did I just say that out loud?

"Naw, I can just read your mind." 

"Pshh, yeah right, Dylan." I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms.

"Damnnnn, dat cleavage doe!" I dropped my arms back down, a scowl making its way onto my face. "And, you're right, I didn't read your mind. You just said it out loud, haha."

He finally stopped recording and made his way to my bed. 

"When did you arrive here?" I asked. I didn't bother asking him how he got in because I already know; he used the spare key I gave him.

When Dylan, Stella, and I finally got our own place, me being the last one of course, we all made two extra spare keys and gave it to one another. I mean, what was the point of knocking when we're together 24/7?

"10 minutes ago. I went to your kitchen first to get food but you don't have anything. You need to go grocery shopping." he said, on his phone. After staring at him for a few moments, I remembered what he said about sending the video to Jai.

"DYLAN MOTHERFUCKING BELL I WILL CUT YOUR BALLS OFF IF YOU SEND THAT TO JAI!"

"Oops! Sorry hun, too late. I sent it." he said 'sweetly.'

Once he saw my face and me shaking, he got off my bed and sprinted to my door.

"I WILL KILL YOU, DYLAN! I THINK YOU FORGOT I WAS ON A TRACK TEAM! I WILL CHASE YOU DOWN THE STREET IF I HAVE TO!" I yelled as he go into his car and turned on his ignition. 

Ya wanna know what happened next?

Yeah, I chased him down the street.

A couple blocks after, he had to stop at a red light. That gave me an oppurtunity to get into his car and strangle him.

He never locks his car, even though I told him it was dangerous before and he told me he was too lazy to lock it, which I'm grateful for.

I hopped in his car and said, out of breath, "Hey, Dyl." 

He looked scared as shit.

"I'M SORRY BELLS I'M SORRY!"

I punched his arm as hard as I can and smiled in satisfaction when he yelped.

"You feel better now?" he said, rubbing his arm and turning his car back over to my place. 

"Yes, I do. That's what you get bitch. I was gonna do something worse but one, you're driving and I don't want to die at a young age and two, you already sent it to him and he probably already saw it." I gave him an accusing glare.

"Yes he did." he tried to hold in his laugh but couldn't. "He probably got a boner."

Hai beautiful readers! 

Just wanted to post something quick since I haven't updated in a week. Oops. 

Anyways I hope you enjoyed! Love ya. Xx