eight.

quick write - not edited. hope you enjoy. i'm going to edit all the chapters when i have completed the book :)

and i feel like my book is boring. tell me what you think? i know people who are reading my book aren't commenting and voting as much but i want to know how i'm writing this book. (:

~

Jai's POV

I've been in this damn airport for about half an hour.

And I'm fucking starving.

"I'm gonna go to Maccas, alright? Want anything boys? Rrrronie Diamond?" I asked.

"Big Mac!"

"French Fries and Sprite!"

"Chicken Nuggets, slut."

"Large coke."

"Double bacon cheeseburger plain and a large coffee. One sugar and one cream."

I nodded and headed to McDonalds and waited in line. When I got in the front of the line, I ordered the food the boys wanted and mine. I got french fries, a Big Mac, and a large coke.

Saying I had trouble carrying all the food was an understatement. The struggle was real.

Luckily, McDonald's and our departing area wasn't that far. I could barely see where I was going though.

Once I saw Luke's slightly curlier hair than mine, I sighed in relief. Thank fuck.

"Oi!! Help me carry our food!" I yelled. The boys didn't move, they looked like they were talking to some people. Fortunately, Ronnie heard me and helped me out. I thanked him and asked, "Who are they talking to?"

"Daniel's sister and one of her friends."

I couldn't really see them, which made me annoyed. I wanted to meet new people, but these damn bags of food are in the way.

Bella's POV

I was so exhausted from shopping all day, I fell asleep in the car.

After Dylan woke me up and I bitch slapped him, I saw we were at the airport.

"Where are they?" I asked, starting to get nervous.

"You'll find out." Stella smirked. Idiot, you know how impatient I get.

"I'm going to use the ladies restroom, then buy Starbucks. I'll be back in 10 minutes tops." I said.

"Okay, we might as well tell you where to meet us. Area 14." she sighed, obviously wanting to hide it away from me. I smirked in satisfaction and nodded my head.

I headed to the bathroom and after doing my business, I walked to Starbucks, which wasn't that far from the restroom.

I ordered a venti Caramel Frappuccino, because let's face it, it's the bomb dot com.

I plugged my headphones into my phone and blasted my favorite song off all time, Work by Iggy Azalea.

Whenever I'm listening to music, I zone out and have no care in the world. I forget what's happening around me.

How do I know that? Because I forgot what Area I was supposed to meet Dylan and Stella and the Janoskians.

The Janoskians.

I'm going to meet Jai today! Holy shit!

I have to remember what Area I'm supposed to meet them. I called Dylan because Stella never picks up her phone.

"Heller.." Dylan said, mocking Madea.

"What Area are you guys in again?"

"14, darling."

"Okay, meet you there."

I hung up the phone and made my way to Area 14.

I was checking my phone to see what time it is when I bumped into the something, or someone. I was about to fall when the person caught my waist.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump into-" I looked up and stopped mid-sentence.

There he was, looking like a Greek God, standing in front of me. Jai.

We stared into eachother's eyes until someone cleared their throat.

He let go of me and I fixed my hair, awkwardly.

"Hi, Bella." he said smiling. "It's finally nice to meet you."

"Ditto." I said, smiling back at him. "Now, can I get a proper hug or not?" I laughed.

He pulled me into his embrace and I felt sparks. I might sound cliche but I literally felt a burning sensation  from where his hand was placed on my back.

When we pulled away we looked eachother in the eye again, and it felt like we were another world by ourselves. It was perfect.

He was perfect.

Jai's POV

"Daniel, Daniel, Daniel." I said, fake disappointment shown in my voice. "You finally see your sister after ages and you don't let me meet her?"

He laughed and moved out of the way to see me. "Jai, this is my sister, Stella. And this is her friend, Dylan." Dylan was very tall and scary. I feel like a mouse compared to him.

"Nice to meet you, man." he said, very friendly. Daaaaaamn! His voice is deep! We did the 'man handshake'.

"Great to meet you too, mate. Hello, Stella. I finally get to meet you." I smiled.

"I finally get to meet the future husband of my best friend." I smiled and felt my cheeks redden. When she saw me blushing, she laughed and pinched my cheeks. I pulled away straight away and groaned.

"Ughhhh, Skip, now I know she's truly your sister." she laughed even more and gave me a friendly hug, to which I returned.

"Where are you guys living?"

"In LA. Well, shit, I feel like a dumb ass now. Daniel probably already told you that. I'm not sure exactly where we're living because I was just informed that we were moving to the States." I said, glaring at my brothers, who smiled sheepishly and muttered 'sorry' with food stuffed into their mouths. Idiots.

I sipped my last sip of Coke and went to throw it away. Me being stupid, thought it would be cool if I went to the trash walking backwards. I don't know what I was thinking.

I bumped into someone on the way. I was about to say sorry when I looked up and saw who it was.

Bella.

She looks so perfect standing there.

Fuck, I just quoted 5 Seconds of Summer.

I just met you and you already got me whipped, Bella.

We were staring into eachothers eyes for quite a while when someone cleared their throat.

I let go of her and awkwardly stood in my place. I decided to start the conversation and gave her a smile. "Hi, Bella. It's finally nice to meet you."

"Ditto." she replied back, giving me the most gorgeous smile I've ever seen. "Now can I get a proper hug or not?" she laughed.

We hugged and I felt sparks. "Fucking whipped." I heard Luke fake cough. I looked at him and stuck my middle finger up at him. Luckily, Bella didn't hear. We let go of eachothers embrace and stared at one another again. It felt like we were in our own world.

I think LA is going to turn out to be good for me. But, my something in my mind was telling me something was going to be bad. Really bad.