Chapter 14

PRINCE'S POV

Police and ambulance sirens and coos talking to me. Everything is running in slow motion and it feels like i cant breath as the carry he in the stretcher. I felt lifeless as they took her out ir my hands i hooe thus isnt the end. She was loosing blood quickly then usually.

Prod and the guys along with Desiree they came as the ambulance was rushing Destiny to the hispital. They were all forcing questions out to me but i couldnt her myself think. I felt like i was stabbed a million takes as i try to answer the questions.

I jumped in my car and speed off to the hospital hoping that my girl is ok. Hell i ran every light or stop sign shit anything that was made for me to stop i denied and kept going. When i arrived at the hospital i ran up to the desk where a lady was on her phone giggling up a storm.

Prince- Um im here for Destiny Jackson.

lady- Um cant you see im on the phone.…………

Range had built up inside of me as Desiree came running in asking the women the same question. The lady gave the exact say response and Desiree hand jumped on the counter yelling at the women catching everyones attention.

Desiree- BITCH WTF I WOULDNT GIVA DAMN IF YOU WERE TRYING TO SAVE YOUR FUCKING MARRIAGE BUT WHAT YO ASS IS ABOUT TO IS TYPE ON THAT MOTHER FUCKING COMPUTER……………AND FIND MY BESTFRIEND THATS WHAT YOU ABOUT TO WITH THAT FAKE AS BLONDE WIG BITCH ILL STAB YOU IN YO CUCCI THEN POUR THE BLOOD IN YO DAMN HAIR HOW ABOUT THAT BITCH………………………

The lady was in full shock and so was me and the guys the lady quickly told Desiree and she stomped off as we followed her in a distance aint no telling wtf she gone do. We watched as she tried to open the door but it was locked so she threw a little timper-tantrum.

Desiree- What the actually fuck.

A doctor walked out of the room and Desiree was about to walk in but the doctor had pulled her back. Wrong thing. I swear Roc was right on time ti pull her back because she mad a good swing for the doctor but missed.

Prince- How is she? Can we go in? Is she alive?

Doctor- Im sorry but………………your friend is in a coma and we dont know when she'll wake. And there's a 50 to 50%  chance that if she wakes up she will definately not remember a thing or she die thats the choices of her life so far. Im sorry for the bad news but we did everything possible…………… the bullet was just to close to the heart.

I started to shed tears at every word that came out if his mouth because not only will she not remember me if she wakes……………but she could die here in this hospital. I didnt wanna believe any of this that's happening.

Doctor- You guys can go in though

I got up and walked in to see her lifeless body just laying on the all white bed. The only thing you could hear was the beeping machine. She wasnt moving at all not even her chest was moving to show that she was breathing. But i knew she was because the beathing montor.

I looked down at her as i grabbed her hands then i just bursted out crying. Everyone was patting my back and i could just her Desiree sobbing behind me. Roc was trying to calm her down but she was still crying. I hope this isnt the end.

─────5 Months later─────

Ray's Pov

Its been five months and noon is thereselves exspecially prince. He's always in his room crying i felt bad for him. David just disapeared out of no where and no one can find him not even thr cops.

Destiny isnt getting better her heart rate goes down more each month. But im not giving up on her she's like my little sister. Everyone has been mooping around nothing can cheer us up at all. Desiree barely eats or sleeps and its freaking Roc out like he's going crazy.

Prod is his normal self just not as excited as he use to be nothing can turn that boy away from food……………………and as for me. Well what do you think? Im normal and all same old same old.

********5 weeks later*******

Prince's Pov

im in my bedvroom wishing that i could see Destiny right now. Its been hard for all of us. I was interrupted in my thoughts by my phone going off. It was the hospital.

:Phone Convo:

Prince: Hello

Man: We need you and your friends at the hospital ASAP.

Prince: Ok

:Phone Convo Over:

I jumped out of bed and grabbed my shirt and keys then ran downstairs as fast as possible telling the guys to come. We hopped in the car and drove off to the hospital. When we arrived we went straight to her room not caring about anything else. I was first ahead leaving everyone trailing behind as i took the stairs to her floor.

I bursted in her room to see something that could kill me forever. The hand those electric things that make you body hault up. I glanced at her heart rate montor and couldnt believe my eyes its was soooooo low. I looked down and saw he mom praying for her to be alive.

Doctor- CLEAR!!*Zap*

Doctor#2- One more time

Doctor- *Rubbing things together* CLEAR!!*Zap*

Just then the while montor beeped and i felt dead.

Dm(Destinys mom)- Nooooo MY BABY…………………MY BABY GIRL IS GONE!!!!*Crying*

I was just speechless………………… i dont know what to do or what to think. Hell i just dont know.

Doctor- Destiny Jackson at age 19 died January 23 2015 at 5:47 ㏘

Prince- No she's not dead try again.

Doctor- Sir(GCO)

Prince- I said you try again got*Yelling at doctor*

Doctor- Sir she's dead there's nothing else we can do.

I was completely death like everything was blurry from my tears and i stared at Destiny. She's not dead i dont wanna believe that. I was fitting my way towards her but all tue nurses and doctors were trying to push me out. I was fitting with all i had and everything was moving slow. How could this have happened? Why did it happen? It should've been me dead right now. No ones knows how much that i wish that i could take her place. Its all my fault.

I ran out of the hospital crying my eyes out. I just got in the car and i started driving i didnt even know where i was going i was just driving. My vision was so fucking blurry that i barley could see shit. I tried wiping my eyes and when i looked back up………………

BOOM!!!!!!!!!