ix.

"Is something bugging you?" Mingyu asks just as he sits down on Minghao's bed.

"No, I'm fine, Mingyu." Minghao replies and sits down on one of the couch in the corner. Mingyu sighs and stands to walk over to the other. He sits down on the seat besides him.

The two say nothing and Minghao's left staring at his crossed feet and clenching tightly onto his pants. Mingyu worries for the shorter and holds his hand. They make eye contact and Mingyu's expression is filled with worry.

"Mingyu, I'm fine. You don't have to worry." Minghao reassures and Mingyu pulls his hand away.

He stares at Minghao for a few more minutes. He takes a deep breath before turning away. "Minghao," Mingyu mumbles. "D-Do you believe in love at first sight?"

Now, Mingyu's ears were flushed red and his cheeks were hints of pink. He was clenching onto pants and Minghao wonders how the roles changed so fast. After a while, Mingyu finally looks at Minghao and reaches out to him. He grabs his waist and pulls him closer.

Just from the tiny distance, Minghao can feel how hot Mingyu's face is but he seems to be playing it off. With one hand on Minghao's waist and another at his neck, Mingyu leans in. Minghao only sits their in silence at stares straight into his eyes.

"The first moment I laid eyes in you, you were already a beauty. One month or not, I think I'm in love." Mingyu pulls him closer and leans in. Their lips touch and Minghao can't believe what's happening.

----
the gravy train's moving to fast for these mashed potatoes

also noah fucjing fence but this story is an actual mess hAH WHEEZE