xxx.

Minghao already knew things were gonna be terrible. His dad wouldn't stop glaring at Mingyu and it made the latter so uncomfortable. Now that Mingyu was here, he really didn't want to be. The food looked amazing, but this atmosphere was terrible. He wants to back home, cuddle his boyfriend. He wants to forget this ever happened.

Mrs. Xu clearly hates the atmosphere. She's uncomfortable as well and she speaks up, trying to get rid of it. "Why don't we start eating?" She awkwardly laughs and Minghao really wants to leave. All four pick up there chopsticks but then Mr. Xu slams his down. "Are you an idiot?!"

Here. We. Go.

"No." Minghao doesn't look up at his father, reaching over to grab the fried tofu near his mom. She does it for him, placing two pieces on his bowl. Mingyu just eats, ignoring everything. He only talks to thank Mrs. Xu who places food into his bowl.

"Then why the hell are you dating another boy?!" Mingyu nearly chokes.

Minghao's really starting to get annoyed. He still wants to leave, but at the corner of his eye, he can tell Mingyu wants to finish his food. Free food is free food. "Because it's my life. What ever happened to you," He points at his father with his chopsticks. "telling me to do whatever made me happy? Being with Mingyu makes me happy and so I'm going to continue being with him."

Mr. Xu sighs, throwing his chopsticks down onto the table. One nearly hits Minghao and Mingyu stops it by catching it. "You okay?" He asks in Korean. Minghao leans in to his boyfriend. "I want to fucking leave, Kim Mingyu." He growls in Mandarin, leaning back into his chair. Mingyu just blinks and continues to finish his food. Free food is still free food.

Minghao's dayhee can't help but sigh again. This time he stands from his chair and leaves the dining table. "You're not my son!" He yells as he runs upstairs.

"Good! Wouldn't want a homophobic father, anyways!" Minghao screams back, slouching in his seat. His arms are crossed over his chest and he doesn't finish eating.

"You two can finish eating, I'm gonna try to calm him down. If you guys leave before I come back down, just leave everything on the table. I'll clean it up." Minghao's surprised his mother isn't angry. Mrs. Xu stands from her seat and goes after her husband.

"Hao, eat." Mingyu says, patting his boyfriend's lap. "You haven't eaten all day" He rubs the corner of his lips before kissing the same area. Minghao doesn't comply; he's too angry. Mingyu just sighs and places his bowl down. "Eat, baby." He picks up Minghao's plate and presses a piece of tofu against his mouth. Minghao looks at his boyfriend, eyes softening. Mingyu smiles and gestures him to open his mouth. Minghao finally complies and allows his boyfriend to feed him.

Minghao takes the bowl away from his boyfriend and sits up. He uses his free hand to push himself in. The two continue to eat. When they finish eating, they just stare at each other. Mingyu places a hand on Minghao's cheek. "I love you," He whispers before leaning in and kissing him. Minghao smiles against the kiss, wrapping his arms around Mingyu's neck and pulling him closer.

Mingyu holds his boyfriend's waist. The boy's practically arching his back, leaning into the kiss more and more. Mingyu travels his hands down down to Minghao's thighs. He picks him up and moves him onto his lap. The two make out and as usual, Minghao's grinding against his boyfriend. Mingyu slips his hands into Minghao's shirt, the smaller flinching at his cold fingers. They finally pull away. "We should get back to my place," Mingyu says, breath hitting Minghao's lips. The foreigner nods and gets off his boyfriend's lap.

"Mom, we're leaving!" He yells at the bottom of the stairs.

"Don't come back!" His father screams and before Minghao can scream back, Mingyu places a light peck on his lips. It causes Minghao to calm down.

Mrs. Xu's running downstairs with a bag in her hand. "I don't think you want to come back so I packed the rest of your clothes." She says and Minghao sighs. Mingyu takes the bag before Minghao can take it.

"I'm really sorry, Mom..." Minghao mumbles and his mother pulls him into a hug. She presses a kiss on his forehead before pulling away.

The two wave by as they leave, Mrs. Xu walking out with them. As they walk further away, Mrs. Xu screams at them. "Use a condom!" And Minghao turns bright red. His mother must've noticed his boner. Mingyu finds this funny and earns a punch on the arm.

----
can lose i got juice n they know i do

but yay !! 30 chapters !! idk when i'm going to end this or how i end this hopefully it isnt fucking angsty !!!

not to be me but i dont rlly like kpop reacting channels,,,,,,, like terrytv and jrekml are fine but rverhonr eld rbu t