xv.

Minghao couldn't listen to what Mingyu said afterwards. He was so confused because Mingyu even took the time to kiss him and tell him he was in love. Maybe it was just a joke. Maybe Mingyu didn't even like Minghao. Maybe Mingyu was only his friend out of pity. Either way, Minghao didn't want to be in Mingyu's house. Not crying at least.

He stood up, and discreetly wiped his tears. He coughed as he walked towards the door. "I have to go do something, actually. I'll see you tomorrow." Minghao's voice started to crack and as much as Mingyu wanted to reach out to him, he didn't. All he did was stare at the younger's back as he opened the door.

As Minghao left, Mingyu heard the voice of his mom, probably talking to Minghao. Then there was a loud slam and Mingyu ran his hands down his face, throwing himself back down on his bed. He fucked up.

-

Minghao didn't go straight home. He wandered around the city alone, wiping his tears every now and then. After an hour, he found a café and decided to sit down. When he ordered and got his drink, he say by the window and pulled out his phone.

"Jun," he sobbed, "I-I something happened,"

"What is it, baby? Pour your heart out." Junhui replied, a sound of a bell in the background.

"I was at Mingyu's house and we talked," he took in a deep breath before continuing. "H-He told me was d-dating Wonwoo.."

Minghao heard footsteps walking towards his table but he didn't pay any attention to it. "Baby, I think you should forget about him." Junhui laughed.

Someone had set their hand on Minghao's head, and when he looked up, he only cried more.

"You're such a little kid," Junhui laughed and hung up. He pulled Minghao into a hug before continuing. "But my little kid. It's too bad you fell in love with a scum who only hurt you from start to end. I never told you but I had a crush on you while you were in China. I kept my mouth shut because I knew you had a thing for MingMing. I thought I was over it, but now here you are, crying into my shirt collecting some feelings for you again. Too bad you have some for someone else."

Minghao pulled away from Junhui and pulled his head down. Their lips pressed together, and as much as Junhui wanted it, he pulled away. When Junhui got a better look at Minghao, he was a sobbing mess. And Junhui really wanted to punch whoever did this.

----
im fucKING TIRED ITS NEARLY 7 AM