xvii.

SOMEOKE MESSAGED ME N FOR OJXE I DOMT FEEL LAZY TO UPDATE IM SORRY FOR ALL THE UPDATES ILY ALL AND IM REALLY DIGGING THIS DRAMA i live for drama tbh

----

The text got Mingyu extremely excited. So excited, he asked Wonwoo if he could cancel (making up some lame excuse as to why and even told Jeonghan so if Wonwoo looked for him, he could cover for him) their date. He hadn't seen Minghao in nearly a week and had looked like a puppy as he ran out the house.

He got to Minghao's house a little too fast. He was sweating and panting like crazy. When Minghao opened the door, he threw himself on the younger. The hug was tight and it took a while before Minghao hugged back. As the hug lasted for minutes more, the Chinese heard the Korean mumbling about how happy and relieved he was.

"Mingyu," Minghao mumbled and Mingyu immediately pulled himself off if him.

"I'm sorry, I got too excited." Mingyu mumbled. "And I'm really sorry for making you cry and all that. You can be-"

"So you're the scum" someone commented and when Mingyu and Minghao looked away from each other, Junhui was standing besides the stairs.

"Junhui-" Minghao tried before being pulled behind Junhui (a/n: SOFTLY DON'T ATTACK JUN) .

But Junhui ignored him. "You think you can just show up and apologize?"

Mingyu thought for a moment before replying. "Yeah, I mean, I really feel bad."

"Then you shouldn't have lead him on." Junhui pushed Mingyu with a finger. Minghao didn't like this but he couldn't get past Junhui.

"Lead him- I didn't think he had feelings for me and I thought if I dated Wonwoo, I could forget about my feelings and remembered how much I-"

"So now you're using Wonwoo? You really are a scum" Junhui threw a punch at his face and Mingyu fell back. He set his hand on his cheek as he stood up. "You don't deserve someone like Minghao. Scums like you deserved to die!" Junhui yelled, kicking him down.

"Junhui, stop!" Minghao screams, pushing past Junhui. He helped up Mingyu who was near tears. "He just said he missed me and I invited him over so you guys can meet! Not so you can beat him up!" he turned over to Junhui.

"Minghao, it's fine. I know where he's coming from; I've beaten up a kid because they've hurt a friend of mine. He just cares about you a lot." Mingyu said. "I'll guess I'll go now. See you tomorrow, I guess." his voice was sadder before and Minghao could tell Junhui punched /and kicked/ the excitement out of him.

When Mingyu walked away, Minghao was furious and chased after him. Junhui wanted to protest but Minghao threw one of his slippers at him to shut him up.

---
fast ??? yes
do i care??? maybe

JSJSJSJSHSH
SO LIKE LISYSUSUE
OKAY MY FRIEND LIZBETH LOGGED ITO MY SPAM ACC BC I TOLD HER TO TXT MY CRUSH PATRICK AND SHE DID
AND I CANNOT BREAYHE
LITERALY "hey i see u round school and i think ur cute" AND THEN HE ASKED WHO THIS AND I TOLD HER TO SAY YEET AND THEN YW BC HE DIDNT SAY THANK U AND THEN HE DJDJSJSJDJS HE SAID TF I CANT ENSYBE DJSJSSJWIWOWNWKWKE BITCH I AMA CHOKINGAGGSGGSGSGSGAGAGAGGA

JSJSJSJSHSHSO LIKE LISYSUSUE  OKAY MY FRIEND LIZBETH LOGGED ITO MY SPAM ACC BC I TOLD HER TO TXT MY CRUSH PATRICK AND SHE DIDAND I CANNOT BREAYHELITERALY "hey i see u round school and i think ur cute" AND THEN HE ASKED WHO THIS AND I TOLD HER TO S...

ME RN

also if anyone would like to take me to the cody ko and noel miller show i n sf thd be nice