xxxv.

been putting this shit off for a very long time. no smut, just fluff. i realized i can't do smut

---

Breathe.

Minghao told himself over and over. To calm down, to listen, to just... breathe. But for some reason, he couldn't. Every ounce of oxygen he inhaled seemed to only make it harder and harder to breathe. The heavy weight on his chest hadn't gone away through the many times they said it would have. It hurt to cough, it hurt to smile, it hurt to crane his head to his beloved besides him. Everything hurt, but Minghao knew they were going to be alright.

Its been two weeks since the crash, though. They were lucky enough they were alive, in pieces, and most importantly, together. There wasn't much damage to them, as it was the same for other passages. It hurt Minghao knowing that they had families waiting for them and it hurt Minghao even more when he remembered he could have been one of them, he, Mingyu, Jeonghan, and Seungcheol. Luckily, they weren't.

All four were fine, mostly. They all had a few cuts and bruises, but Seungcheol was possibly the worst. He had a terrible head injury and Jeonghan cried the minute he saw it. All three prayed and hoped Seungcheol was going to make it, and the fucking shitling somehow pushed through and lived.

-

A smile creeps upon Minghao's face, the male putting his hand up into the air so his palm is facing the ceiling. He's tired of being stuck in this goddamned hospital bed.

"Gyu," he calls, spreading his fingers. Mingyu hums, turning his head to stare at his boyfriend. "You know when we first met? When you offered to help me with my Korean?"

Mingyu chuckles, "yeah, it's been a few months. But I remember it like the back of my palm. If I ever stared at it."

The Chinese sighs. He pulls his hand back down and places it over his stomach. "I still can't believe Seungcheol's gone blind."

"At least he's alive, Hao." Mingyu looks away. "It's not supposed to be a lifetime thing, anyways."

"That's the thing, Gyu. You and the doctor both said 'supposed to' meaning there's no actual say if he'll ever see again. It hurt me seeing Jeonghan cry like that. He looked so broken and torn apart, even if Seungcheol lived."

"It's okay, Hao... Seungcheol and Jeonghan are strong, they'll get passed it even if it's not temporary."

"You think so?"

"I know so." Mingyu smiles. He turns his whole body, laying on his side as Minghao attempts to do the same. But it hurts too much so he doesn't. "Hao, listen, this happening only makes people stronger. It bounds people together and helps them realize how much they need that person in their life. Seungcheol and Jeonghan are just like that right now and they just need all the support they can get."

It's silent for a while, Mingyu shifting back over so that he's laying flat on his back. Finally Minghao speaks up. "Is it the same for us? Like, do you realize how much you need me?"

Mingyu laughs, "yes, baby. I need you more than you think I do."

"Oh," Minghao smiles, "I'm the same."

No one speaks for a while, Minghao turning his head to look out the window. "Are we gonna be okay?" He asks, playing with his thumbs.

Mingyu doesn't hesitate to answer. "Yeah. Of course we are."

---
a shitty and terrible ending by you're terrible, miserable, tired, and sensitive author/writer ;)

i was gonna do smut is2g i was practicing for it

but i don't know how to feel about it

like i'm 14 and i only share my sexual thoughts with my close friends

like i say i wanna suck dick but thas a fucking joke

ANYWAYS im sorry for no smut im sorry i promise maybe in 4 years when im legal

but thank you for all the support for this stupid fucking shitty book that barely actually corresponds to the actual plot it means a lot !!! like really !! i dont know how this has 10k+ read and 1k+ votes !! never thought it would even be passes 3 !!!! and tbh this ending is half assed because i lost some love for gyuhao as i discorved minshua and was like "bitch ???? meanie??? gyuhao???? gyuhan??? gyuhoon??? other mingyu x member ships (call me weird but. i also ship mingyu and chan bc gyu is so soft and cuddly with him) tf is that ??? lmao" i love minshua rip at all my mingyu ships (xcept for gyuchan)

anyways its like 10 pm i should sleep i have school

agAiN im sordy the ending was shitty and rushes oh god now km gonna cry over how baf this ending js

IM BAD WITH ENDING FANFICS STFU