xx.

"Junhui!" Minghao screams into his phone once he's closed the door after his boyfriend. "I need some advice" he runs his his hand through his hair and makes his way upstairs.

Junhui laughs, "What? Did he ask you if you'd give him a blow-"

"Wen Junhui!" and the elder snorts. "He suggested that I tell my mom about us."

"How is that bad? Your mom is always understanding anyways."

"But she's also bad at keeping secrets!"

Junhui clicks his tongue and thinks for a few seconds. "Why... don't you just not tell her?"

"She's probably gonna find out anyway; Mingyu's always here, I wear some of his clothes around the house because he leaves them here, and sometimes he leaves with messy hair."

"Well, the last one can be saved with you saying he was just sleeping. The first doesn't seem like a bad thing. I mean, MingMing and I were always at your house."

"But you guys are orphans. She felt pity for the both of you and was actually happy I had friends. Not to mention, you guys are practically her other sons."

"Actually, I don't think MingMing's an orphan. And so what? Maybe she considers Mingyu as a son."

Minghao sighs and throws himself onto his bed. He pinches the bridge of his nose before speaking. "She barely sees Mingyu. She only sees him on her days off, and often Mingyu looks like a fucking train wreck. A hot train wreck if I might add,"

"Does Mingyu care?"

"No, but that's not the point. Just a few days ago, I had to lie saying something bit my neck because of a hickey. And then she tried to put on some type of cream so it'll go down!"

"Do you want to tell her?"

Minghao opens his mouth but quickly closes it. He thinks for a while. The word 'yes' is floating around in his head but he knows well he's going to say 'no.' So he replies with a soft "maybe."

"Then do it. Who cares if she can't hold in secrets."

"I do, Junhui, I do."

"Why?"

"My dad!" Minghao screams and he hears a loud thud from the other line.

"I thought your dad wasn't homophobic?"

"He isn't, I just don't know what he's gonna think of Mingyu nor how he's gonna react to finding out that his only child is gay."

Junhui takes a while to think again. Before he speaks, he snaps his fingers. "Then just wait"

Minghao doesn't respond and groans, and rolls onto his stomach. When he was going to speak, Junhui does it for him.

"I have to go, Hao. Have fun sucking your boyfriend!" Junhui snorts before hanging up. Minghao groans as he tosses his phone to the side. But then he gets a text from Mingyu to meet him at the nearest park.

-----
this was bad im sorri

this book is cringey

but can u read why