Chapter 6: It will be ok

Vilu POV

I woke up the next morning and checked the time on my phone. 10:45am, wow I had a nice lay in. It's Saturday so I don't have to work so that means I don't have to see Thomas for 2 whole days which is a relief. But I have to tell everyone about him, that includes Leon. How is he going to react? I know they both had problems with each other but that was in the past and I hope they apologise to each other. However Leon starts his motor cross on Monday. I still don't want him to do it for 2 reasons: 1, he was in a coma and I don't want anything bad to happen to him again and lastly, It's one word. Lara. That's right, Even thinking or saying her name sends shivers down my spine. I have a feeling she's still at the motor cross and she hasn't got a new job.

I went down stairs, I still had my pjs on, today will me a lazy day just sit on the sofa and watch tv. I made myself a hot chocolate and sat down on the sofa ready for my lazy day. But I was wrong, I was interrupted my a knock on the door. I opened the door and there stood Cani and Fran.

C+F: Hey
V: Hi girls come on in. What brings you here.
F: Well we didn't have time to talk at the event last night...
C: So we came to catch up and have a girl talk. Are you busy, sorry if we interfered or anything
V: No I'm not doing anything today. Do you want anything to drink?
F: I'll just have a glass of water please.
C: And the same for me please.
V: Coming right up. I walked into the kitchen and made their drinks. I came back into the living room and sat down.
F: So Vilu, how's work going.
C: I heard there is a new artist. I bet he's very handsome.
V: I have a boyfriend and so do you, don't push it.
F: So tell me what is he like?
V: he's... I have no words to describe the new artist. He's... normal.
C: Normal, is that the best you've got.
V: Yeah.
F: What's his name?
V: Wow you girls answer too many question about the new artist.
C+F: JUST TELL US! They were starting to annoy me so I just have to say it.
V: His name is... Tomas. Fran's face lit up like a Christmas tree.
C: That name sounds familiar. Do we know him. I slightly nod.
F: It can't be. Tomas. Tomas is the new artist.
V: He is, he obviously knew that I worked at that record label and wants to get close to me again.
C: Haven't you told him you're with Leon?
V: Yeah, he said to me that most of his songs are about love and that he wrote it for someone special.
C: So he wrote the songs for you.
V: I don't know, maybe, he said that he has moved on but it's hard to move on from someone you love.
F: So what are you going to do?
V: I just have to go with the flow and we have to tell Leon.
F: Not we. You. It's out problem so you have to tell Leon.
L: Tell me what?
C: We'll leave the room so you guys can talk. They left and Leon is stealing at me.
L: What is it you have to tell me?
V: Um... its about the... new artist.
L: What about the new artist, did he do something to you, are you hurt?
V: No sweetie, I'm fine nothing happened. You know when my manager said that the new artist knows me.
L: Yes. Carry on.
V: He was right, but it's not just him that knows me, I know him as well. Well, we all know him.
L: Vilu, what are you trying to say?
V: What I'm trying to say is that he's back.
L: Who's back?
V: Tomas is back. He's the new artist. I felt my eyes water and I tear escaped my eye.

Leon was speechless he didn't answer me he just stared at me. Then I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and hugged me tight and I immediately. He must of seen me upset. After a few minutes he let go of me.

L: My love, it's going to be ok. Did you tell him about us?
V: Yes, but I could see jealousy in his eyes. He told me that his songs are about love and that he wrote it for someone special. He said to me that he's moved on but I know he hasn't, I just know.
L: Shhh, it's going to be ok, how about I come and see you at work on Monday.
V: But what about your race, you can't miss that.
L: The race starts in the morning and will finish about lunch time and as soon as I finish I'll go straight there. Is that ok?
V: it's more than ok I love that idea. I love you
L: I love you more.
V: No I love you more.
L: I love you to infinite and beyond.
V: You won.

We laughed and kissed each other. Leon decided to stay here with me and we watched different genres of movies such as Romance, Comedies and even Horror. I hate horror film. I always hate the jump scares but that gives it the effect on the audience. At least I had Leon by my side and I felt safe. He helps me forget my problems. This is why I love him and nothing or nobody will come between us.