That damn Icarus

The sun slowly rose and Alexander opened his eyes. He could feel something heavy next to him and he glanced over to see Eliza peacefully snoring on his chest. His memories started flowing back to him and his cheeks were painted a dark red. His arms were still tight around Eliza's delicate frame as her eyes opened.

Eliza smiled and pressed a soft kiss onto Alexander's nose. "Good morning~" She sang and cuddled herself even closer to Alex's body. 'I forgot how good he is in bed.' She bit her lip and looked up to see him blushing even more. "Awe~ How cute." She stated sat up. Eliza streched herself and stood up to go and take a shower. She took new clothes that she brought with her and walked out into the bathroom.

Alexander looked at his phone and saw 7 missed calls from John, 3 messages from Lafayette and two from Hercules. He shrugged and put the phone aside and sat up on the bed. He stood up and opened the window to let some fresh air inside.

John woke up to the sound of a car honking outside. He rubbed his tired eyes when he noticed that Alexander still wasn't here. Panic rose inside him and he walked to Herc's and Lafayette's room with his turtle plushie in his arms. He opened the door to see the two men cuddling. A smirk grew on his face as he took pictures of them. "Wakey wakey~" He threw his plushie onto them and jump after it so he landed on both of them. "Alex isn't here! I'm worrying guys!" He shouted into their ears as they woke up with annoyed expressions.

"Get off please, you're heavy." Lafayette complained and tried shoving John out of bed. He forcefully closed his eyes and wrapped his arms back around Hercules. "I had such a nice dream and now you come and ruin it!" He said in a muffled voice because his face was pressed against Hercules' chest.

Hercules had to chuckle and looked at John. "Don't worry. I'm sure he'll be here any moment." He sat up and put Lafayette on his lap and put his head onto the Frenchman's shoulder. He could see the faint blush on Lafayette's cheeks and he found it astonishing.

"Damn you guys are getting it on fast. I want that too~" John whined and pressed his turtle plushie to his chest. "I bet Alex would feel very comfortable on my lap~ He has a little chubby belly and I wanna squeez him." He blushed at his thoughts and ran out of the room like a lovesick teenager.

Lafayette laughed at John and leaned back onto Herc's chest and turned his head a bit. "Does it feel comfortable for you? Just tell me if I'm going to fast in our relationship." He felt Hercules' warm breath on his cheek and he took the others hand into his.

"It does feel good and thank you." He smiled and played with Laf's hair. "I'm still not sure how I feel, but it sure feels right. I've never thought about liking men so this is quiet new for me." He closed his eyes and nuzzled his head into the crook of Lafayette's neck.

Time flew by and Alexander was sitting at the breakfast table with Eliza. They were eating silently and Eliza slowly stroked Alexander's hand. "I'm sure the others are worrying about you darling. You should go home after breakfast." She said smoothly as she took another bite of her waffle.

Alexander nodded and drank some of his orange juice. "I have work to do anyway. But I'll miss you~" He smiled as Eliza chuckled. "I feel like I never stopped loving you. I just forgot how much you mean to me." He pressed a kiss onto her lips and moved a bit to get closer to her.

John sat on the couch watching some cartoon about gems. "The FEELS!" He screamed and cuddled more into his blanket which was around his shoulders. He looked at his phone to see it was already 1 in the afternoon. His shift would start in 2 hours so he had to get ready. John switched the TV off and walked to the bathroom where he took a shower and changed into his clothes. As he stepped out of the bathroom he saw Alexander standing in the doorway. "Alexander motherfucking Hamilton! Where have you been!" He shouted and ran towards his beloved and hugged him fiercly. "I was so worried that something happened to you."

Alexander smiled and hugged John back. "I wasn't in danger John. In fact, I was still at Peggy's house when you left." He saw John's dumbfounded expression and laughed out loud. "I got laid dude! That's why I stayed there."

John's expression changed into a shocked one. He felt a pang in his heart and he let go of Alexander. He smiled a wide smile and and high fived Alex. "Didn't expect that bro! Well who's the lucky lady?" Every word hurt him. Every second that he had to hold that damn smile hurt him. He just wanted to get out of this appartement.

"You won't believe it. But it was Eliza." He grinned and put his hands on his hips. "I invited her for dinner tonight will you be here also?" He took out his phone and texted away.

"N-no I have to work. I got the late shift again. But greet her from me." He grabbed a pack of cookies from the cupboard and pulled on his jacket. "Gotta go now. Have a nice day bro!" He waved and shut the door behind him as he ran with tears in his eyes.