Satisfied?

John waved back at Frederick and sat down besides Lafayette. He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. "Soo~ How about I call your little crush and arrange a date between the two of you?" He smirked as he saw how Lafayette shook his head violently.

"If I do it, then I'll do it myself." He stated and took out his phone as it vibrated. "Herc sent me a text." Lafayette commented and read the lines. "He met a girl who invited him to a party and he wants us to come along as well." He said and answered that everyone would love to come. Lafayette clicked onto Hercules' profile picture and stared it with longing eyes.

Peggy swung her arms around Maria's neck and giggled as she felt the lips of her girlfriend on her nose. "How does the dress look on me?" She asked and winked at Maria.

Maria twirled Peggy around and hugged her from behind. "You look even more amazing than in nothing at all~" She nibbled on Peggy's earlobe and grinned as she saw how red Peggy was. "Maybe we should take this to the bedroom." Maria took Peggy's hand and led her upstairs to their room.

"Do you know who's going to be at the party?" John asked as he chose Alex's number and waited for him to take the call. He was slightly nervous but pushed all the weird thoughts away. 'Now that I think about it, Alex has so much work so he won't come for sure.' Dissapointment was in his voice as he said hello to Alex, who just picked up his phone. "Hey, Alex I wanted to ask if you would like to go to a party with me Laf and Herc?" His eyes sparkled as he heard Alex accepting the invintation. He fist bumped Laf and hung up with a 'see ya later~'.

Eliza had her arm linked with Angelica's as they were walking towards their little sisters home. "I just can't believe it Angelica! Why does everyone leave or betray me?" Her hands shook and her lips wavered. "Why does this always happen to me?"

Angelica tried to cheer Eliza up but nothing worked. They decided that maybe a little sistertime would work. With a pout on her lips, Angelica patted Eliza's head and opened the door to Peggy's home with her spare key. "Don't worry Liza~ After this movie maraton you'll feel much better." She looked around but there was no sign of Peggy or her girlfriend. "Wait here and start eating, I'll be right back." Angelica gave Eliza the big tub of ice cream and walked upstairs. She prepared herself and as she heard the moaning inside the bedroom she exploded. "Margarita Schyuler! Your sister is heartbroken, we told you we would come and you're in there screwing each other! Come out here now!"

John's break was over and he got back behind the counter. The coffee shop was full with new customers and the staff was stressed. He tucked a strand of hair behind his ear and finished the next order. John saw Aaron Burr with his girlfriend Theodosia and smirked. "Hey Burr! How's it going?" He called and chuckled as he saw how red Aaron was.

Theodosia giggled and waved back at John. She pulled Aaron towards the counter. "Hey John." She said smiling and hugged Aaron's arm. "Sweety pie what do you want? Oh, look they have blueberry muffins." Theo ordered for both of them and payed. "Can you go find a table dear? I need to ask John something." Aaron nodded, took the coffee and pastries and walked towards a free table. "So John. I am very concerned about Alex. Aaron told me that he didn't come to work again."

John sighed. "He's just overworked himself again but we're going to a party and maybe loosen up a bit."

Theodosia nodded and looked back at Aaron. "Did he tell you?" She whispered.

John looked at her confused and gasped as she showed him her hand. "He finally asked you?!" He screamed and put a hand on his mouth as he realized he was shouting. "I'm so happy for you Theo." He jumped over the counter and hugged the newly engaged girl.

"He was so romantic~ I'm so excited for the wedding. You and your friends are obviously invited and don't be shy to bring someone along." She winked and laughed. "We'll send you the details when everything is planned." She said goodbye and went over to Aaron which she kissed on the cheek.

John quickly texted everyone in the group chat and chuckled at the responses. He was happy when his shift finally came to an end and took off his apron. As the last customers left, John turned off the lights and locked the door as he stepped outside.

Alex didn't work much on this day which haunted him but he just couldn't. He was surprised that Lafayette came home early. His hair was messy since he took it out of his ponytail and sat next to the Frenchman on the couch with his lion plush in his arms. "Are you sure about this party?" He asked and focused his eyes on the tv.

Lafayette munched on his sandwich and raised his eyebrow. "What do you mean? We won't drink much I'm sure about that. Not that it'll end like last time." He looked down on his lap and blushed.

"You would love if it would be like last time Laf." Alex laughed and smirked. "I'm sire Mulligan would love~ it too." He cooed and patted Lafayette on the shoulder.

"He was drunk Alex! I'm sure he wouldn't want to kiss me if he were sober. He deserves so much more than me. I'm sure he could never be satisfied with someone like me." Lafayette put his head into his hands and sighed. "It happend once in a dream." He muttered and got up. Laf mad himself a cup of coffee and took out his phone.

Alex stood up and wanted to say something as John entered the appartment. He pulled his hair back into a ponytail and cuddled his lion plush. "Hey John." He said and smiled. "Could you please tell Laf that Herc would love to kiss him even if he's sober?"

John took off his coat and looked at Laf in disbelief. "This theme again? Laf we discussed this a couple of times and the answer will always be the same. Just believe us that he likes you." He walked into his room and took out his turtle and walked back into the living room. John snuk glances at Alexander and couldn't help but let a small smile slip as he saw how messy his ponytail was.

Finally 9 o'clock arrived and Hercules left his work. He took his coat and walked through the cold streets of New York City. As he arrived in front of his and his friends appartment he waited for a bit because he heard the others talking quite loudly. He didn't catch a lot of words so he just came through the door. "Hey guys." Hercules smiled brightly at the other three and set his bag down on the kitchen table. "How were your days? Are you excited for the party because I sure am~"

John and Alex played off Lafayette's sadness and talked about the party. "We weren't at a party for such a long time." Alex said and put and arm around Laf's shoulder. "Am I right?"

The Frenchman nodded and walked towards his room. "I'm going to sleep early guys. I don't feel too well." He made a quick escape into the bathroom which was connected to the bedroom. Lafayette let his hair down and wiped the small tears away which pricked at his eyes. "Don't cry Laf. It's going to be okay." He whispered and got back into the bedroom where he took off his shirt and searched for his pyjamas.

"What's wrong with Laf?" Hercules asked and sat down on the couch. He was very concerned about his friends health.

"He just had a bad day but I'm sure the party will make him forget about it." John told Hercules and stood up. "I'm going to bed as well. I have a early shift tomorrow. Goodnight~" he waved at the two of them and walked into the bedroom with his turtle while petting it.

Alex looked after John and his eyes wandered to John's behind and his cheeks turned red. 'Gosh does he have a nice ass.' He was snapped out of his thoughts by Hercules.

"Stare when I'm not here bro." He smiled and took out his phone as he saw a text from Peggy. "The party will be tomorrow at 8 p.m. at her house." He read out loud for Alex to know.