Dreams Become True

After Eliza and Alexander went their seperate ways home it began to snow again. The snow filled the streets slowly and quietly. Winter still wasn't over and Alexander was kind of glad for that. The cold didn't bother him as long as he had someone to cuddle with. Most people were on their winter holiday somewhere where it's warmer so that leaves the beautiful sights of New York to him and his beloved friends.

After nine months the smol Theodosia came into the world and of course everybody was invited to greet her.

Maria and Peggy's wedding was wonderful and lots of tears were shed by Phillip and his daughters. John and me loved it, especially when Angelica did a wonderful speech.

Eliza dated the redhead from the coffeedshop and soon after married her with delight. She finally was happy with her lover.

Hercules and Lafayette have considered adopting a child and they had support all around them to get a small house so the child would have a cool place to grow up.

Now Alex and John lived alone in their flat together. Once in a while they had dates on a big hill where they would picnic or maybe go to the movies.

All in all, happyness found its way into their hearts. Even when sometimes they struggled and fell, they rised up in the end~

I hope you liked this short dramatic end! Everyone thank you so much for reading this story:3 I really am glad that I could finish it. Please stay safe and have a wonderful night/day!!