Chapter 2: It's Going To Be A Great Night

We pull in and then park. After we finish singing "May We All", we get in line. They let us in first, since we got there first.  Rebecca was ecstatic. I couldn't tell why though. After Rebecca and I finish our fangirling, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked to Rebecca to see her grinning like a maniac from ear to ear and almost screaming.

"Taylor? Is it you?" A voice asks. It was a soft voice that sounded so familiar to me. I turned around and I was faced with him. "Oh my god it's you!"

Brian Kelley engulfed me with hugs and I almost started crying. He actually remembered me? I hug him back tighter.

"I can't believe you remembered me, Brian. It's been too long!" I exclaim, beginning to cry. "How?"

"How could I forget my childhood best friend?" He replies. Before I knew it, Rebecca was making kiss noises with her mouth and taking pictures.

"Hold on one second." I tackle Rebecca and steal her phone from her. "Much better."

"You may not want to make it obvious that we know each other. People may want to kill you," he says with a chuckle. "Tell you what, we'll meet at the restaurant down the street after the concert. Bring Rebecca, I'll bring Ty."

I get close to his ear. "I heard Rebecca has a thing for Tyler, by the way," I whisper, smirking.

"Well that's perfect then, isn't it?" He says. "I've got to go. See you tonight!"

Oh my god. HE REMEMBERED ME!!!

Rebecca's POV

Taylor and I fangirl for I don't even know how long. Afterwards, I see a familiar face walk up behind her and place a hand on her shoulder. She looks at me, and I know already that I'm grinning from ear to ear.

"Taylor? Is it you?" He asks her. I had honestly missed his soft voice. I could tell that she recognized the voice. She turned around and was faced with him. "Oh my god it's you!"

They engulf each other in hugs and then Taylor begins crying. I knew he would remember her. How would he forget a girl like Taylor?? They catch up.

I begin making kiss noises and taking pictures of them. Taylor turns around and tackles me, stealing my phone. So much for a thing called "memories"!

They agree to meet tonight, and Brian was bring Tyler. No way. Taylor whispered something to BK, but I didn't know what. He smiles and says that it was perfect. He walks away and Taylor hands my phone back, jumping up and down.

"I knew it all along," I replied smirking.

Taylor's POV

The show starts and I catch Brian looking at me from time to time. I'll be honest, I didn't take my eyes off him. He was even cuter- should I say, hotter- than he was in high school. But then, a song that I know too well comes on. The song Rebecca knows reminds me of him. Lifer.

"This song is for a special someone out there, they know who they are," Brian announces.

"Becca?" I question. She innocently turns to look at me. "You're behind this aren't you?"

"N-no! I have no damn idea what you're talking about!" She replies, obviously guilty.

"I'll get you...," I threaten under my breath.

I listen to Brian's soft voice and suddenly I found myself singing along. He looked at me, then smiled.

"Told ya since day one I had to wife ya," he sings. "Show the world that I just wanna love ya no I don't wanna fight ya."

I get lost in the music. I'm snapped out of my daze when Rebecca pinches me, hard as fuck.

"OW!" I shout, holding my side.

Sun Daze came on and I exclaimed, "This is our jam, Becca!"

By the end of the concert I was so happy and tired, but I still had to meet Brian at the restaurant in a little bit. Rebecca and I left, running to our car.

"I can't believe I'm meeting Tyler!!!" She exclaims. "He's a great singer and he's amazing!!"

And you like him.

"Personally, I'm excited to hang out with BK," I reply.

We drive over to the hotel, run our stuff inside, then drive to the restaurant. I see Brian outside waiting on me. I run out of the car, not even waiting for Rebecca. I run to Brian and wrap my arms around him.

"I've missed this," I say into his neck. He chuckles and says, "Me too."

Brian's POV

I couldn't believe I saw my childhood best friend again. The thing that no one knew back then is that I had a huge crush on her. I had a sneaking suspicion that she liked me, but I didn't want to put our friendship at risk by asking her out.

Taylor's POV

"Tyler's inside, come on," he states pulling me inside by the hand. "So, Becca likes T Hubb, huh?"

I nod and see Rebecca far behind us. "Why not tell him?" I smirk.

We sit down in the booth that Tyler was at.

"Ty, this is Taylor, my childhood best friend. Tay, this is Tyler, but you already know that," Brian introduced. I laughed.

I slid in across from Tyler, expecting Brian to sit by him. But, he doesn't. He sits beside me.

Ooooh I know what's up his sleeve.

"BK?" I ask in the tone that makes him turn to me and wink. He mouths "say it" to me. "Tyler, Rebecca likes you."

She walks up and says, "Really? Damn lovebirds...."

Under the table, we high five each other. I whisper, "Why not truth or dare? Get them together."

And maybe get us together. Wait- what am I saying?!

"Truth or dare? You two versus us?" Brian suggests. "Well, after we eat I mean."

They agree, and I instantly know one thing.

It's going to be a great night for Rebecca.

Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter, I probably could've done better, but it's whatever. I hope you enjoyed, especially Beccaplier2004 because she's amazing. Thanks for reading, bye!!