Chapter 7: The Trial (Part 2)

It was Rebecca's turn. I was terrified. I hoped the judge believed us and not Morgan. She's a lying bitch that's what she is. There's so much I could say about her right now, I couldn't find the words to say it if I tried.

"Well, it began the same as the others did. I woke up to no Tyler. We looked around and found a note. We followed the note to the address and found Morgan. She was holding a loaded gun at us, which is why we jumped her. She shot Taylor, and we all went to the hospital with her. I guess Tyler or someone gave them an address, because next thing I know Brian is texting me telling me the address of where Nate and him are. Next thing I know, I'm there and I'm pointing a gun at Nate, who is pointing a gun at me. Brian and Taylor showed up, and we all tried to reason with Nate. He was about to shoot Tyler which is why I shot. It was 100% out of self defense."

"Was the gun cocked and ready to shoot?" The judge asked her.

"Yes. I saw him cock the gun, and I knew it was loaded."

We wait awhile for the jury to get back from discussing what they learned. I quietly whispered to Tyler and Brian.

"I swear if they believe Morgan over us I'm gonna-" I began.

"It'll be fine, Tay. It's a 4:1 ratio. She won't win this fight," Tyler assured me. I shrugged and apparently fell asleep. I was extremely tired.

I awoke to being shaken awake.

"Taylor, they're ready to announce the verdict!" Brian exclaimed.

I shot up. I hear the jury say,

"We the jury find the defendant Rebecca Allie not guilty of the shooting of Nathan Sharp."

Brian and I jumped up and he hugged me tightly, picking me up. Rebecca is aloud to come over with us and Tyler hugged her tightly.

"Well, today was great. Who wants to go watch a movie?" Rebecca suggested.

I laughed, then realized she was serious.

"A double date? You're so cheesy," I joked.

She winked and we went back to our place.

"You know, you guys should move in with us. We'll be able to spend so much more time together," Brian suggested. I smiled and nodded.

We got back to our place and got ready to go to the movies. Rebecca wanted to see the new movie Split, so that's what we decided on (I actually want to see that)

I put on a Florida Georgia Line sweatshirt over a tanktop and put on leggings with it. We all got ready and left.

Here's part 2 for you! I was going to get help from Beccaplier2004 but I figured it out. I will try to get the next chapter up tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for reading. Bye guys!!!