Chapter 19: I'll Explain

Brian's POV

At this point, I wasn't even scared for my life. I was scared for Taylor. She would be in depression for the rest of her life. Then again, if Nicole was sitting here wanting to marry me, she would never kill me. She's just doing this to break Taylor. She would never do anything like that. The question still looms in the back of my head: HOW THE HELL DOES SHE KNOW TYLER AND WHAT DID SHE DO TO HIM???

If I am going to die, I can't go out without knowing what she did to him. I won't. I need to know what happened. But I won't know. Because she won't tell us. And Tyler won't be able to.

And when she said "you've all done something bad" what did she mean? What did Rebecca do? What did Tyler do? We know what Luke, Bethany, Taylor and I supposedly did, but them? They had no part in what happened.

I knew Nicole was contemplating whether to actually kill me or not. I know she'll change her mind. She would never kill me. But then again, maybe I shouldn't get cocky. Getting cocky always loses in the end.

She put the gun up, and I saw Taylor tense up in the corner of my eye. I almost grabbed her hand but I couldn't. She then put the gun down.

"Ah, I'm not going to kill you!" She exclaimed cheery. I almost sighed in relief. "Wait- wait... You know what?"

Shit.

"Yes I am."

There was a gunshot, but I was still alive. I felt a pain in my arm, but I was alive. I looked up, and Nicole had blood pouring out of her stomach. Someone shot her. Who?

She collapsed to the ground revealing Gavin behind her. David was standing behind him.

"What? You think I was going to let her kill my friend's boyfriend?" Gavin casually stated. "David's idea. He gave me the gun."

I saw Mark, Sean, Sarah, and Alli run out of the house out of fear. I almost laughed. I reached over and hugged Taylor, despite the pain in my arm.

"Dude. You got shot," Tyler pointed out.

"No, I thought I got a massage," I sarcastically replied. He laughed a little before going back to his quiet stage.

We eventually got Nicole taken out to the hospital, and they took me so they could fix my arm. Taylor stayed with the others, and she would come later. She was dying to know what happened with Tyler.

Taylor's POV

I knew she would never shoot Brian. She wanted to marry him. Well, let me rephrase. I knew she would never KILL him. She shot him in the arm but she wouldn't kill him. They took him and Nicole to the hospital. I would've went, but I needed to find out what happened with Tyler. I would go see Brian after talking with Tyler and them.

Gavin stuck around, apologizing for everything that happened.

"Stop. It's not your fault. You stopped her from killing Brian. I appreciate that," I calmly told him. He smiled.

Tyler was still being really quiet. If I'm not mistaking, I saw a tear run down his face. I went over and sat beside him.

"You okay, Ty? What's wrong?" I asked, placing my hand on his shoulder. He shrugged and then slowly met my eyes. Rebecca wasn't in the room to help calm him, so I was the only one who could. Luke and Bethany were too busy talking about everything that just happened.

"I... Didn't tell you guys everything. You deserve to know the truth," Tyler started.

"What do you mean, Ty?" I asked. Uh oh....

"It's my fault this happened."

What does he mean? He wasn't a part of what happened.

"It's my fault she ever got to you. She would never have met you if it wasn't for me. I'll explain."

NEW CHAPTER COMING OUT SOON!!!