Chapter 24: Happy

Rebecca's POV

I didn't know why Gavin was waiting for me at the park. All I knew is that I had to get there as soon as I could. Taylor only told me to dress nice. Brian didn't say anything.

"TAYLOR!!" I yelled. She mumbled a what from her room. "What do I need to wear?"

"I don't know, like a dress of some sort! Not just a summer dress either!"

I went through my closet and found a nice black dress that I had only worn once. It was from the Valentine's Day date with Tyler. Who cares? I came out of the bathroom about 10 minutes later and I saw Taylor whispering with Brian on the couch.

"Hey, so Gavin will be here to pick you up soon, me and Taylor are going out," Brian said, grabbing Taylor's hand and pulling her out the door.

Something's up with those two....

Brian's POV

We got Gavin in on it. That's why he's going to pick Rebecca up and take her to the park, like he meant to take her there. Then he would blindfold her like those romantic dates are. He would sit her down and when she took off the blindfold she would see Tyler.

Taylor and I would already be there to serve the food and shit. After that, we would just go sit together as a couple. Then when we hear that they finished their dinner, we would come back over for the proposal. Gavin would stay if he wanted to.

The plan would work. If not, I don't know what will.

Later that night- Taylor's POV

Brian and I were talking with Tyler trying to give him encouragement. We saw Gavin and Rebecca here. Brian and I ran to go get the food while Tyler looked down the whole time. From the corner of the park, Brian and I saw Gavin leading Rebecca over. She got close enough and I could see Gavin smirking at Tyler. He sat Rebecca down and then ran behind Tyler. He said "take it off" and he ran. She removed the blindfold and her eyes widened.

"Tyler?"

Tyler's POV

"Tyler?"

I tried to contain a smile. She looked down. "Why are you here?"

"Rebecca. I want to talk about what happened."

As I said that, Brian appeared in a suit with a bottle of champagne and poured it into our glasses. Directly after, Taylor had my dish, Gavin had hers. She looked at me.

"You planned this?" I nodded with a smile. "Oh. Well, okay. Let's talk about what happened."

I knew Taylor and Brian were sitting on a bench watching us. They were waiting on me to propose. 

"I didn't want you to think anything of the sort. It was just a simple hug. The both of us were about to cry. That's what friends do. The reason why I can't say. It's personal to her," I kind of lied. It was personal, but to me. Not to her. "I would never cheat. Both Taylor and Gavin told me that you had been cheated on before. I would never do that to you again. Taylor has been cheated on before too. While she technically has cheated, it was on a jerk. Yes, she told me about this. Brian is a great person, I would know. She was just trying to comfort me, and I was returning the favor. So, in conclusion, I'm sorry. Forgive me?"

I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw Taylor crossing her fingers and mouthing the words "PLEASE!! PLEASE SAY YES!" I almost laughed a little bit. Rebecca took a drink of her champagne and then smiled at me.

"As if you expected me to say no!!" She exclaimed before practically leaping over the table to hug me. "I don't know why I ever doubted you two. TAYLOR! I KNOW YOU'RE WATCHING SO GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!"

Her and Brian laughed and they came over. Rebecca stood up and hugged Taylor. I knew it was almost time. We continued talking until we finished our dinner. Gavin came over and took up the dishes. Taylor and Brian never came around until a few minutes later. While Rebecca wasn't looking, I glanced in the direction of Brian. He nodded. I took a deep breath and grabbed Rebecca's hands.

"Rebecca, I don't know where I would be without you. You make me happy, and I love you for that. When you accused me of cheating on you with your best friend, and my best friend's girlfriend/fiance, I couldn't believe it. I almost lost my shit. Taylor and Brian sent Gavin to talk to you, Brian couldn't move, and you hated me and Tay at the time," I began. "Before I met you, I didn't know if I would ever find the right one for me. But now I think I finally have. Brian convinced me to do this to make up for what happened."

Taylor and Brian started moving over slowly. I walked over beside Rebecca.

"Rebecca Lynn Allie, will you agree to be my forever and always and marry me?" I courageously asked, getting on my knee with the ring. Once again, out of the corner of my eye, I see Taylor and Brian. They're both chanting quietly for her to say yes.

"YES!!" She exclaimed, wrapping her arms around my neck. I let a tear slide, happy to have her back.

I even said this. "I'm so happy to have you back." 

"I'm happy I came back," She casually replied.

I had a great day today. Went to church, got some candy, got myself sick, then came home to write!! I'll probably skip to the first wedding (Brian x Taylor) in the next chapter. THANKS FOR READING!!!!!! BYE!! 

I'M SO HAPPY AND HYPER OMG!