Chapter 21: I'm Not Done Here

Taylor's POV

We started the drive to the hospital, Rebecca and Tyler in the front, me and Gavin in the back. I didn't know why Tyler trusted me with this secret, but I was glad that he did. If he doesn't want anyone else to know, nobody else had to know. I just don't know why he hasn't told me earlier. He didn't tell Brian either.

Wait a second. He told me that he saw a message on Nate's phone saying that Rebecca broke up with him, AFTER they were already together. I know Rebecca. She would never cheat. She didn't cheat on Tyler! That was staged. Somebody staged that to hurt Tyler. She would never do that. I had to confirm my sneaking suspicion sometime.

"Hey, Ty. I need to talk to you when we get there," I whispered in his ear so that the others weren't getting suspicious. I saw him nod, and he knew what it was about.

On the rest of the drive there, me and Gavin made small talk, mostly catching up. He hasn't changed much. Still obsessed with YouTube.

We finally got to the hospital. Tyler and I jumped out of the car and literally RAN! The others were way behind us.

"Guys, stop. Why are you in such a hurry?" Rebecca asked.

"He's my best friend!" Tyler exclaimed.

"He's my fiance!"

We turned and continued running. We arrived inside out of breath.

"We aren't going yet, right? Nicole first?" Tyler recalled. I nodded.

We got to the front desk.

"Is there a woman named Nicole here?" Tyler asked. The woman gave us the room number and we took off.

We got to the third floor and didn't even bother to knock before running in. No one else was here. She looked surprised to see me here with Tyler.

"Oh, glad to see you showed up, you two. Where's Rebecca? Why are you with Tyler? What happened to you and Brian?" Nicole questioned with a smirk.

"Cut the shit, Nicole. Were you and Nate lying when you told Tyler Rebecca was cheating on him?" I interrogated. Her eyes widened.

"So you finally let the secret out, huh?"

"No. Taylor's the only one who knows. She asked you a question. Did you lie about that?" Tyler added.

"The past is the past, Tyler. I might've told a white lie but it's nothing bad!"

So they did lie about it. It was staged. I'll bet Nicole sent the message as a prank, and Nate set her name as "Becca". That asshole.

"I figured you lied. Well, you've told us everything we needed to know," I said standing up.

"I've got one more suggestion for you guys. Continue watching your backs. I'm not done here."

Next chapter out either before or after I get out of church! I'll try to get it up before I leave for church. Thanks for reading! BYE!!!!!