Chapter 4: Morgan?

It'd been a month since I'd seen Brian last. We texted and called, but it wasn't the same. Rebecca and I had hung out almost every day.

"Hey, their 2016 tour is over tomorrow," I say, trying to lighten the mood. She shrugs. I nudge her in the side. "Lighten up! We'll see the boys within a few days, and then you and Ty can make out to your hearts content, get it on, do whatever you like."

"Fuck you too," she said with a laugh.

"But you're dating Tyler. Fuck him instead," I reply with my classic comeback from school.

Rebecca looks at me and rolls her eyes. I hear her mumble "bitch" under her breath. I evilly laugh. We eventually just say forget it and watch The Walking Dead.

3 Days Later

It'd been two days I think since the DYR tour ended. I honestly couldn't wait to see the boys again. I know Rebecca misses Tyler. It's not the same though, I don't know, I just feel like I miss BK more. We've both known him longer, since 6th grade.

I get a text and I see that it is from Brian.

"Tell the world I'm coming home"

What's that mean? Just kidding, I'm not dumb.

See you soon?

You bet ;)

"Rebecca! They'll be here either late tonight or tomorrow," I state.

"Sweet," she replied.

Instantly, I was happy. Happy go lucky as they sometimes say.

A few hours later

I was rewatching all of Season 6 and 7 of TWD when Brian texts me.

Someone is at the airport. I'd hurry there

"Come on, Becca. They're waiting for us."

As soon as we arrive at the airport, I pair of strong arms lift me off the ground. I almost instantly know who it is. I turn to my left to see Rebecca hugging Tyler.

"I missed you," Brian said. I smile.

"I noticed," I reply with a laugh. "Apparently Rebecca missed Tyler."

He puts me down and I hug him tightly. I immediately come up with a great joke on Becca.

"She told me she's taking him to the bedroom. Her exact words," I whisper and smirk.

"A bit early, wouldn't you say, Rebecca?" Brian asks her. She turns and has a confused look on her face. We instantly break into a laughing fit.

As I start to calm down, Rebecca starts laughing.

"What's your problem?" I ask

"Nothing. Nothing at all," Tyler said.

We get back to my place, where apparently all of us were staying for awhile. Rebecca crashes on the sofa, Tyler sitting beside her.

"Don't do it out here," I joke. Man, what is it with the sex jokes today? I'm throwing them out left and right! Rebecca's cheeks turn beet red.

Brian laughs. "You've always been that way. Dirty minded girl. I still love you." He kissed my cheek. We begin walking to my room.

"Taking him to the bedroom, huh?" Rebecca throws back. I turn around and flip her off.

"She stole my joke!" I exclaim. "Personally I would rather sleep."

I lie down on the bed, burying myself under the blanket. He lies right next to me, and I feel his arm wrap around me. I hear the distant movement of Rebecca and Tyler, but they weren't going to my spare bedroom. Just the kitchen probably. I didn't care about them. Eventually the both of us are asleep.

I wake up the sound of screaming from right beside my head.

"GET UP!!" Rebecca exclaims. She sounds worried.

I sit up and throw a pillow at her. Brian slowly sits up.

"What's your problem, Rebecca?" He asks.

"You need to get up. I don't know where Tyler is, it's scaring the shit out of me," she replies.

"Are you sure he didn't just go get food?" Brian asks. "That is the way he is, you know."

"No, I just woke up and he was gone, no note or anything," she said.

On cue, her phone vibrates in her pocket. She pulls it out and then starts to cry hysterically. She gives us her phone and allows us to read the text.

Hi, Rebecca. So, you're Tyler's new girl? Cute.... He's the one you broke up with me for? Well, I guess a thing called revenge is needed. Good luck!
~Nate

PS: there's hints around your place for where we are

"YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND BEFORE YOU SAID YES TO TYLER?!?!? WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME??" I exclaim. At this point, yes, I was worried about Tyler. But I was also furious.

"I didn't want to make you upset or anything. Let's not worry about that, we need to get Tyler!" She exclaims in return.

We drop the topic and look for anything that might tell us where he is. I end up finding a piece of paper with what looks like an address on it in the kitchen. It looks scrawled on, it must be something. A kidnapper wouldn't take the time to nicely and properly print something.

"This is it I think." I show Rebecca. She nods and we run out the door. "Your boyfriend, you drive."

She flips me off and gets in the driver side. I get in the front, Brian gets the back.

"I doubt it's this easy. I mean, when has anything ever been this easy on TV?" Rebecca realizes. "Think about it, Taylor. They never just put the address out there."

"Are we on TV?" I ask sarcastically. "I do know what you're saying though."

We drive for what feels like forever and arrive at a farm house in literally the middle of nowhere. It was surrounded by trees and field, no other houses nearby.

"Your boyfriend, you go inside, we wait here!" I say propping my feet up on the dashboard.

"Oh, that sounds like a great idea!" Brian says with a smile.

"No,no,no,no,no. I don't think so, lazy asses. What would you do if I got killed?" She answers taking my legs and placing them on the floorboard.

"Be safe, somehow get Tyler, and drive off. Don't worry we'll all go to the funeral," I jokingly answer, bracing myself for a slap or two, or maybe five.

I got four, a decent number I guess. We go inside to find it unlocked.

Weird. Why would it be unlocked? It's not like they knew exactly when we were showing up, or did they?

"Wait. How would they know exactly when we were showing up unless...," I suddenly realize. Before finishing, I hear a click.

"Don't worry about finishing that, Taylor. You all know we were watching you," a woman's voice said.

"How the hell do you know me?" I reply with anger in my voice.

"I know Rebecca knows me, she's trying to figure it out," the woman answered me.

None of us had turned around, out of fear probably. I happen to slightly turn my head to see Rebecca looking at me with a sad look in her eye.

"Who is it?" I mouth, hoping she can tell what I'm saying.

"You didn't answer her. How do you know her?" Brian said.

"I have my ways, Brian. We all know you. Who doesn't know you and Tyler? Why not turn around you guys."

We turn around and Rebecca gasps.

"Morgan?!"

You'll find out who Morgan is in the next chapter, unless you're Rebecca and already know because I had to ask you about it! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this. Beccaplier2004 thanks for the information I needed and I hope you enjoyed your sarcastic personality in this chapter 😝 thanks for reading and I will see you in the next chapter! Bye!!