Chapter 6: Arrest

I jump up to open the door. The police. What?

"Rebecca Allie?" One male said. "You are under arrest for the shooting of Nathan Smith."

He said that whole thing they say when you are arrested. (I don't know what they say)

I saw Rebecca look back at us looking truly broken.

"Court date is this Saturday," the female police woman said.

They took Rebecca out in handcuffs, looking back at us looking sadder than ever.

"It was out of fucking self defense!! What the hell?!" I exclaimed.

"Do we have proof of that?" Tyler asked me.

"I don't know, I don't think so," I sadly reply.

I sat down and put my head in my hands. Brian sits beside me and pulls me into a hug.

"What are we going to do?"

I look at the table to see Rebecca's phone. Maybe, there'll be something there as proof.

I slide it open, since I knew her passcode, and went to recordings. In voice recordings there was a new one from about an hour ago. I click on it and I hear the argument we had with Nate. How he said he would kill Tyler and all that.

"This is proof." I play the recording for the boys and they both smile, knowing we would find a way for Rebecca to get out of this.

You'll be okay Becca. We're figuring all this out.

Hey guys, this is more of a filler chapter. I don't know, I just felt like starting the next chapter at court. I don't remember exactly what happens in a court room, so I'm just going to have everyone say their side of what happened, including Morgan, not Nate because he's dead. Then the judge says guilty or not. I don't know, because I forget what happens!

Thanks for reading, update coming soon! Bye!!