Chapter 3: Truth or Dare

After dinner, we all go over to our hotel for awhile, before the boys have to leave. I run in the door and collapse on the couch.

"Hey Rebecca, you should go get some Old Camp," I say with a wink.

"You lazy asshole," she replies before actually going to get it. She throws the bottle at me, and luckily I catch it. I take a drink. Rebecca asks for some but I shake my head.

Everyone sat down and we started the game of truth or dare. Brian and I started.

"So they confess their feelings, and Rebecca goes first?" I confirm with him. He nods. "So, you two admit how you honestly feel about each other. Rebecca goes first."

She glared at me, then began. "Tyler, sorry we have to do this. I have liked you since that dumbass came running to me, 'LOOK UP FGL!'. Not just like as in like your music, but I like like you, Tyler. Whether you feel the same way or not, I don't care. As long as we have a lasting friendship, that's all that matters to me."

"Well, uh, I wasn't expecting that one," Tyler said, trying not to make it obvious that we told. "Anyway, I wasn't sure at first. I realized about 10 minutes after meeting you that you were a kind, caring, and all around funny person. I like you, Becca. You're an amazing person."

With that the engulf each other in hugs and Rebecca kisses him on the cheek. Brian and I high five each other and then he wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"No celebrating, it's your turn!" Tyler exclaims. Honestly, I was so happy for Becca that I forgot she was going to make us go.

"Dare," Brian and I say in sync. They whisper a little bit, and I could tell we were in for it. "Oh shit," I quietly say to Brian.

"Kiss for 10 seconds, then Taylor, we have a personal one for you," Rebecca announced.

We look at each other, then he closes the distance between us. I hear Tyler counting in the distance, but neither of us care. He lightly bites my lip, asking to enter. Our tongues danced, and we didn't care about the other two, or the time. We were in our place of happiness. We finally pull away for air.

"Lovebirds, that was more than 10 seconds. More like 30," Rebecca points out. I walk over to her, and she whispers my personal dare to me. "Now ask him out."

"Do I really have to? I mean, you did just see what happened right? Don't you think that was enough to say, 'I love you, you love me, we can date'?" Now she's asking me to ask him out?? A bit late now. "You should've thought about that."

"Okay, disregard that dare then. You guys are perfectly fine and it's done and yeah. Dare for our next round," Rebecca says bravely.

"I'm going to dare Tyler to ask her out, you agree?" I whisper. He nods.

I walk over to Tyler and tell him his dare. He instantly blushes and I laugh my evil laugh. (A/N- only my IRL friends will understand... Becca)

"That's not good... She's laughing her evil laugh," Rebecca says, worried.

"I remember that laugh. You know she's up to something when she does that," Brian replies.

"Okay. Well, Rebecca, since we both like each other...oh man," Tyler starts. I make the proceed hand motion. "Will you...be...my...g-girlfriend?"

I cross my fingers behind my back, hoping we can make two people happy in one day. Actually, four people.

"Taylor, you're a bitch by the way," Rebecca begins. I smile and make a heart using my hands. "But HELL YES I WILL!!"

She jumps into his arms and they instantly start making out. I turn to Brian and roll my eyes.

"Oh damn. Let's give them some privacy," I state before pulling Brian up by his hand to my room. "No, we're not doing it, we're just giving them some privacy and time."

"So," he says sitting on the bed," how've you been, Tay?"

"Eh, it's been boring without you around," I reply. "Honestly, if you were still around back home, it wouldn't be nearly as boring. Rebecca didn't miss you much, she complained, 'she's spending all her time with him!' when you were home."

He laughs. "You know which one I missed." He winks at me and I smile. "Oh no. We've got to go. Hey, we won't be on tour much longer. After the tour we'll meet up with you guys and hang out literally 24/7."

We stood up and I wrapped my arms around his neck, holding him close.

"No. It's not fair. Admit it. We just saw each other again and it'll be at least a month before we do again," I said, almost tearing up.

"Its not, Tay. I'm sorry this is how this had to go down. I really am," he replied rubbing my back.

We left my room and wondered how to get the lovebirds away from each other. I grabbed a pillow from the couch and began hitting Tyler with it. They break apart and Rebecca hits me with the other pillow.

"Sorry to break up your pre-sex makout session," I joke. Rebecca tackles me and throws me onto the couch.

"Ty, we've got to go. After we finish the tour we'll meet up with them and hang out every day. So give each other goodbye hugs and kisses," Brian jokes.

Rebecca hugs Tyler tightly and doesn't let go until I poke her sides.

"BITCH!" she yells at me. I hide behind Brian jokingly. She goes back and hugs Tyler again, followed by a passionate kiss. I groan. I give Brian another hug and I rest my head on his chest. He tilts my head up and kisses me, while waiting for Tyler to hurry up.

"I'll see you soon and text you all the time, okay?" He assures me. I nod sadly.

Finally, Rebecca and Tyler break away and I see Rebecca start to cry. The boys leave and she breaks down. I start tearing up. Not because of them leaving, but the fact that I just saw Brian again after around 7 or 8 years. And he couldn't even stay. About five minutes after he left, I got a text.

BK: don't be sad, Tay. You promise me you won't be ;)

Taylor: okay okay. I promise I won't be sad. I'll make Rebecca promise too.

"Hey, why not just listen to FGL? We've got to get back home, instead of a hotel. Tomorrow I mean," I suggest.

I play Anything Goes and relax on the couch. I drink a little more Old Camp, then I lie down in my room.

I'll see him soon. It won't be long.

Hey guys! So, how will Rebecca and Taylor handle playing the waiting game? I personally don't like this chapter AS much, but its up to you how it is. Thanks for reading! Bye!!!