Chapter 10: Not This Again

Time skip to Valentine's Day

Me and Rebecca had moved in with Brian and Tyler. Honestly, BK's dogs are the most adorable pups I've ever seen. Apparently Brian was planning something fancy, since it was Valentine's Day.

I changed into a dress, a long light purple one, and curled my hair. I heard the door close, and walked downstairs. Brian was already in a suit, and was smiling at me. I ran to the door and we kissed.

As we were leaving, Brian got a call. I didn't know what he was saying.

"Not yet. We're leaving now. Okay, thanks. Bye," he said quickly. "Sorry, it was Tyler."

We went to this really fancy restaurant and met Rebecca and Tyler there. They smiled at us, and I saw Tyler wink. Something was going on. Rebecca was in on it too, I could tell by the look in her eye. When we got seated, Tyler nodded and tried to make sure I didn't see. Brian turned to me and grabbed my hands in his.

Brian's POV

Tyler nodded, and I knew it was the time to propose. I turned to Taylor, who was quietly talking with Rebecca, and took her hands in mine.

"Keep in mind, this was supposed to wait until your birthday. It's not too early, is it baby?" I asked her with a smile. She smiled back, and shook her head. I continued. "Taylor, I know we haven't officially been together long. I know this. But I have loved you since we locked eyes on the first day I saw you at school. You have always been the most beautiful girl ever, and I have always loved you. I hope nothing ever happens between us. I wanted to ask you if you liked me back then in school, but I was afraid to ruin our friendship. When I saw you at the concert, a spark lit. I had hope, and I'm glad that I had hope because now here we are, I'm with you, the love of my life."

She began crying. "Baby, don't cry, it'll only get worse."

I reached into my pocket and pulled out the box, getting on one knee.

"To reassure that nothing will happen to us, Taylor, will you marry me?"

She began to cry even more, and wrapped her arms around my neck, holding me close to her. I heard her mumble a "who wouldn't want to marry you?" and I smiled brighter.

"What'd she say?" Tyler asked me.

"She said 'Who wouldn't want to marry you?' so I'm taking it as a yes, she will marry me."

"Yes."

The rest of the evening went amazingly. Taylor was the happiest girl on the planet, I could tell. Rebecca was happy for her. Luke and Bethany were supposed to show up, but never did.

"How much you want to bet that they're doing it?" Rebecca joked. I rolled my eyes at her. She always found the worst times to make stupid jokes.

I got up and went to the restroom. I opened the door, and then instantly felt a sharp pain in my forearm, then blood began running down my arm.

"Brian is mine. He will always be," a girl's voice said. Before I knew it, a pounding pain in my head started, and then black.

Brian's POV

Rebecca was starting to get worried, as was I. Taylor wasn't back yet, which concerned me. She decided she would go check for her.

I got up and went with her, planning to wait outside the door. We got there, Rebecca went inside, and a bloodcurdling scream came from her. I didn't care at this point, I ran in.

She was on the ground in tears. In lipstick on the mirror, in big bold letters said this:

"COME TO THIS ADDRESS, YOU'LL GET HER BACK, IF YOU AGREE TO BE MINE."

I knew I instantly what that meant. Some jealous fangirl. Of course.

Not this again

I honestly could think of nothing. I thought this would maybe work. I hope I can get it to work eventually. I just felt that I should update, I couldn't think of anything, I decided to find a way to make this shit work. I hope you guys are enjoying. Thanks for reading, bye!