Chapter 13- The Dreams won't end will They?

(Hey peeps! i apologize if the chapters don't make sense yet... But hey will!! i promise also, i might be making a story about my lil skelebab Jazzy and his daddy so look forward!!

Now without further ado my lovely fans lets continue~<3)

  Everything seemed now it wanted to bite me in the ass.... God, don't i just love having such karma......Fuck me.....The rest of that evening wasn't the greatest...i felt like the biggest loser in the entire world, first find Chara...simple am i right??...Take care of Chara? Again, really Simple...Magically bam! your pregnant? .....How in the hell did this happen!?

  That evening i couldn't even sleep let alone trust my body at all now....Though, even if i tried my hardest i ended up knocking out later in the night.....The dreams... They were BUT, pleasant.

   Lemme just say that same dream i had much earlier when i first took home Chara came back...but it had more to it then i had truly bargained for.. One, yes i was being chased...Two, this time someone grabbed my neck...Ok i know a few things about dreams...One they are not real...but OH BOY! was this gonna be a real kicker! I felt as if it was REAL...i puffed and wheezed as some anonymous force held tightly of my neck squeezing tighter, and tighter. I thought i was going to die, then hands... Familiar hands... I knew these hands all too well touched me, scoured my body as if i was on a autopsy table. As if i was dead and something was cutting into me. These hands kept stroking my abdomen till with a swift jab they sunk their hands in quickly inside....

   The agony i felt afterwards was indescribable...i felt like someone was literally slicing me open, slicing away at my barrier to bring forth what ever was inside... I wanted to scream, to cry out...but before i could i was forced to witness another thing.... A vision or something i couldn't begin to describe.... their in front of me within in my dream stood a older Chara perhaps about eight or nine..but standing beside her was another child... Lighter brown hair, darker skin tone and shut eyes... Yet, once they face me the other child opened their eyes showing the bright ruby eyes Chara had... I wasn't affected by this what creeped me to the very depth of my soul, was the fact when i looked at this...child, they smiled wide... grinning with jagged teeth, and a terrifying expression i couldn't even begin to comprehend... The next part i won't even try to explain but...before i knew.."they spoke" ..

                           "Hello Mother, Can't wait to see you soon~<3" They responded in an eerie tone...

    I had never had ever....never in my life had almost screamed waking up from a dream like this... I woke up, cold sweat feeling like i was submerged in ice water... Chara was asleep [of course] ....yet, she wasn't sleeping at my side like i thought.....now...she was sleeping on the opposite side far away from me, kicking her tiny legs and letting out soft whimpers.. i sighed gently, and tried to pet her small head...but, when i tried she curled up in a tighter ball whimpering...

   Maybe i should just leave her alone...who knows...she could be having a dream worse or better then mine was.....who knows...