Ok I'm going to be frank here

Hi, hello greetings to all. I am the writer of this story as you well know and um well.

  I don't know man, starting this story had really been a backdrop for me. I can see where I started and It is all wonderful and horribly out of date, *casually proceeds to cringe*. Yet this story fams, it's something. I wouldn't say I won't continue writing it but I just don't feel the beat of this anymore. Mainly because of one, the spelling, punction, and the DOTS aggravate my holy being to no end. 

  The upside? I still have plans on it but the effect is definitely on the fence. Should I really continue it and why? I know a lot of you are very eager, famished lovelies who would stand for this to continue but my writing's a lot different now as well as my emotions for this. With all the small short stories I've done now, I don't think it would be wise to up and continue this but who knows? Maybe you all can convince me?

Though for now, I'ma leave it up here to be looked at, again... I am not too sure I will ever be continuing this (due to how really, REALLY stupid I look and write in these chapters, like holy crap) but I guess it really is nice to see that this was my beginning of how I started to write.

Ok so with that said, toodles for now?? I'm gonna, bleach my eyes out... Maybe.