Chapter 8- Ah shit

Here's a small question....Ever did something you immediately wish you didn't...and then you get that .....huge solid rock of regret sink to the very pit  of your stomach?.......Yeah, lemme just say....times that feeling by twenty, and you'll know how i feel.....Like utter shit.....absolute disgusting...miserable......garbage...

 And, that's EXACTLY how i felt......I got mad at a little kid...Whats worse? A MOTHER FUCKING BLIND BABY and, i snapped at her!....What the fuck Sans!? Dad taught you better then this!!....Ugh, at this moment i couldn't think....my body was..well at this point, it was doing some serious shaking....I felt like the hugest jerk who lived...saying a blind child can't call me Mommy......a huge...ass....jerk..

 When i first saw her....she looked fine being able to see....but, now....i get why she wouldn't move...let alone try to find shelter.....She's helpless....vulnerable.....someone.....anybody could've easily kidnapped or  killed her.....she was the easiest prey to catch....And, i got mad at her for calling me Mom.....(God i am the stupidest Moron who was ever born..i yelled at a blind child....a blind...helpless....baby bones..)

 I felt so disgusting i didn't notice the kid tried to snuggle in my lap....Ok....idiot...stop, moping about your troubles and, put those parental instincts to some good use...you gotta look out, and care for this kid..Putting my regret aside, i picked her up and settle her in my lap facing me...She smiled and giggled slightly...(she felt safe good) When i went silent i heard those tiny lips say that name...i was now..starting to force myself to relax on..

"Momma"? ..Her voice let off a slight higher pitch, indicating her voice was high, or she was concerned for me....i took the second route...

"Momma's fine Baby bones".....I tried to sound cheery, but there still was a slight shake to my deep voice....i have a dark voice...i know, i'm a boy skeleton (pretty well sure of it to) But, in front of this kid....my voice, faltered a-bit....sounding, slightly more softer....and shaken..Like a nervous first-time mom..Unsure, what to do with a new baby...She giggled and cuddled my middle again......Which, i wouldn't mind if it hadn't started to cramp like it did...

 For a quick moment, i pushed her gently off me, tightly gripping my middle....at certain days i notice...My stomach would tense...especially after..i..um...bottomed out....so it wasn't so keen on letting her snuggle my abdomen.....which...kinda caught me off guard alittle bit.. She stared at me with those dull eyes...I knew she couldn't see me...but, she could sense something off.. When, the cramp continued i bit my bottom jaw, rubbing my middle as best as i could...Normally, when it was overly-sensitive like this, i would of lift my shirt up and used my magic as sort of a heating pad, to stop the cramps...but with this kid here...I wasn't so sure to use my magic or not....so i stayed silent rubbing roughly, wincing...as my belly finally un-clenched and, i could breathe evenly again..