Chapter 2 (Unedited)

"Do I know you?" Ecaterina said after processing his 'It's you!' Never had she once seen a boy like him because if she did, she would remember him because of his shoulder-length hair. 

"O-oh ahh.." He trailed off as he scratches his head. 'Really, what's wrong with him?'She tried not to roll her eyes at his statement. 'I'm so bored.' Soon silence enveloped the group.

A few awkward minutes had passed and no one decided to even break it. "This is a waste of time. Can we go home, sis." She stomped her feet and rolled her eyes in irritation. 

"But first this is Yakov Feltsman and he is now your new coach." Her older sister says. This resulted in making both Ecaterina and grey hair boy shocked.

"What is that supposed to mean?!" She says angrily. All her life she thought that her sister will be the one to coach her and choreograph her skating program and not some old person.

"Yakov, you never told me about this. I thought I was your only student." the grey haired boy whined.

"I never said that," Yakov snapped," I have more students than you think but you just don't see them." He said with his arm crossed.

"Sis, you never told me anything about this." Ecaterina stomps closer to her sister then stopped two feets away to give her some space. "What makes you think he is a legible coach for me." She emphasised the last word 'me'.  But all her sister did was looked calmly down at her like she was used to it.

"Ecaterina, he has trained and coach many skaters and many of them had won championships," She looks down at her," so do you still want to stick with me coaching you or do you want him to coach you instead?" She rose an eyebrow.

Ecaterina just stood there silently looking at Yakov from head to toe then looked at her sister. "All I asked was if we could go home and not to have this Yakov," She pointed a finger at him," coach me." She brought her arm back and folded them before continuing. "I'll be by the car come when you're ready with the old guy." She quickly turned her back and left to the exit while Yakov tried to contain his anger from what Ecaterina ad called him.

"Please forgive her she is not in a good mood today that's all. I'll come back soon but for now, thank you for meeting me." Lidiya did a small bow before quickly walking to the exit to catch up with her sister.

'How interesting.' After all this time, the young boy observed everything in silence, well not really. 

"What are you grinning about?" Yakov turned to his young pupil.

"Oh, nothing." With that being said, he skated off and returned to practice.

~~☆~~

Ecaterina's POV...

"I still don't understand why you want him to coach me." I said when I threw my duffle bag, which contained my skating shoes, onto the couch. 'I don't understand why would sis do that.' I thought when I slumped myself onto the white leather couch.

"Sigh, I thought you've learned by now that I am not a coach in training but a choreographer." 'Of course, I've learned it by now but do you think I really care. AS long as I win then I'm fine with that.' I rolled my eyes in irritation before picking up the television remote.

"So what." I pressed the red button to open our television so that whatever is on can feed my boredom.

"Rina, Yakov is a great coach and he might," She placed a thinking finger on her chin," well I won't say might but is a better coach than I am." I looked at her as she dropped her keys onto the white marble kitchen counter. "I think you will benefit from it don't you think?" She rose an eyebrow to me.

'She doesn't understand!' "No, I don't understand!" I got up to my feet and tried not to glare at her," Why must he coach me? Is he even a good one have you seen how big he is?" I did my best to control my anger. "I mean like look at him and tell me what you see in him." I pointed at the television screen at the perfect moment when it started to show Yakova nd some skater on screen. 'Talk about good timing.'

"You can't always judge a person by how they look you know." She calmly takes out a bottle of water and sat on the couch opposite me.

"Yes, I can! For all, I know he might be lazying around at home doing who knows what while leaving his 'students' working their butts off!" I balled my hands into fists and looked at her angrily.

"You're correct," 'Well, finally.' "for all you know," 'I take that back.', "he might be lazying at home but for all, I know he is a hard working man who wants the bests for his students." She sent a glare at me before calmly turning her head to the television.

"Who cares anymore-"

"Exactly, who cares now you are going to be coached by Yakov end of discussion." She took a sip of her water calmly before continuing," I'll leave you to decide when you want to go and don't even try to have me coach you I'm done."

There was only one thing for me to do and that is to walk away calmly before attacking my 'beloved' sister. I stomped my way out of the living room and opened my bedroom door and then slammed it, hard.

"She doesn't understand does she!"

Lidiya's POV...

"So what did she say?" Yakov said over the phone.

"She doesn't want you to coach her." I left out the part of Rina making fun of his size.

"So what are you going to do now?" 'Hmm, what am I going to do now? It's simple.' I laid myself on top of the couch and looked at the television.

"Well, that's simple. I'm going to let Ecaterina choose when she wants to be coached." I analyse what was on television now to see a skater, a young one, doing a triple lutz. 

"And when will that be?" 

"Soon enough." 'After all, if she wants to win she will need a coach with more experience. Competition is rising in the skating world.' I thought as I look at the young woman in the junior skating provision doing a sit spin.

"Yakov! Who are you talking too?" 'That sounds like Viktor. I wonder how Rina will react when she realises that she inspired him.'

"I'll talk to you later." He said while I heard Viktor asking Yakov who he was talking to in the background. With that, he ended the phone call. 'Rina, I just hope you will allow Yakov to coach you soon or else you will get into some trouble.'