Chapter #1 - Mistake

It's me, 21-year Callie Russo, a homeless orphan doing a small part-time job at a friend's bakery. My Mom and Dad passed away in a car crash about 15 years ago. My siblings, Andrew Russo and Diana Russo were twins who were adopted by my Aunt 2 years before I was born. I have nobody here in New York and so I live under my most close friend, Tina Howard's brace!

It was just when Tina was about to move with her family back to California in a few weeks. I was on the way exploring for a house to live in; when suddenly I met my ex, Brody Neol.

"Oh! Hey little fella! I guess this kitty's lost, eh?", he said crassly.
"Give me the way Mr.Neol! I need to go. I have no time for your shit.", I
angrily pushed him away and ran to my way.
"WAIT YOU BASTARD!! HOW THE FUCK DARE YOU PUSH ME LITTLE HOE?", Brody shouted garishly.
I just ran away, scared, and was lost in a forest. Worst thing was that it was Night Time and I couldn't find any way back home.
I stayed there hidden for about 10-15 minutes
Hopefully Brody had gone away. I tried ringing Tina but BAD LUCK! My freaking phone died.
Just when I went on searching, "BANG BANG BANG" I heard GUNSHOTS!
There was I; totally shakened to the deafening shots. I peeked behind the bushes and saw 2 men with glock guns in their hand and a DEAD BODY. I got freaked out and screamed. Those two men saw me! I tried running away but in no time the both got my hands and blindfolded me. They got me into a car and took me to an unknown place, somewhere like MILES AWAY.! I shouted "HELP! PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP!" But one of the men said, "You dare utter a word, and this bullet will be shot into your throat!"
I kept quite for a while and said shakingly, "But why? Where are you taking me? I didn't do anything! Please let me go, my friend would be waiting!" The guy said, "We're taking you to our Boss; since you've witnessed us murder."
"Please let me go! I won't tell anybody! Trust me!", I said while tears flowing out slowly through my eyes.
"SHUT UP, LADY! Let the Boss decide."
After the Long, LONG ride, i finally felt the car stop. The men uncovered me and got me out of the car.
I stood their with fear, but on the other hand I was surprised to see that amazingly massive mansion I was brought to! At the first glance i didn't even know where the entrance was, i completely froze until the men pulled me to the door.

I was taken into a room, that's where the 'boss' was. I had tears filling my eyes eith fear, "Wh-What if they killed me?" I whispered to myself anxiously.

END OF CHAPTER 1