What happened?

Mark had such a deep passion for hating his children and his wife. He almost never saw them. He always had himself excluded from them. Confining himself to his study or being down the pub with all of his drug addict friends..

26th May 2007

Oliver, William and Maxwell announced that they would be leaving for war.

Mum did the typical mummy thing and broke down in tears over her sons abondoning her..

I (Eleanor) basically went into shock.

Edward didn't know what to think and sort of just accepted it and walked away.

Charles, at the minute, is trying to be a grown up. At fifteen he truly believes that he can do anything.. Clueless.

Dad didn't say anything. He just kind of.. welcomed the idea that he would be ditching three of his sons in one go.

.....................................................

It made me feel like shit it did. Watching the army parade march down the highstreet. All three of my brothers lined up next to eachother. All three with the same piercing blue eyes mother boured us with.

The chief or leader or whoever instructed the soldiers to march to the trucks where they would be loaded into these pickup truck looking lorries. Painted Khaki green with a fabric collapsable room tunneling the back of the vehical sheltering the soldiers.

Over 100 trucks left that morning. With thousands of army men loaded up into them. Three of them being the lads I looked up to and relied on.

I felt my bones grow hot and my vision blurred slightly. It became difficult to move and I wanted to scream but somehow couldn't find the energy.

Me and mum stood hand in hand until we could no longer see the lorries trailing down the road leading away from us.

Bye Oli.

Bye Max.

Bye Will.