Monsters dont hide under the bed, instead they lurk, deep in your head

Humans are disgusting creatures that make everything impossible.

Agree?

No?

You dont want to get out of bed first thing in the morning because its so comfortable and perfectly warm but your parents literally force you out the front door so you go to hell.

School*

Your feeling tired in one of your lessons so your close your eyes for literally half a second and the teacher as a go at you for not paying attention.

Ugh.

So after your shit day at school, you arrive home and dump your bag on the floor for a moment while you take you shoes and coat off.

Your parents: IF YOU LEAVE YOUR BAG ON THE FLOOR THERE, SOMEONE WILL GET HURT, ITS A TRIP HAZZARD AND IT LOOKS UNTIDY. MOVE IT. NOW

Even though you had every intention to move it after you took your coat and shoes off.

You go lay down on either your bed or the sofa or a comfy arm chair and just as your breathing settles slightly..

Your parents: ITS MID AFTERNOON, YOU SHOULD BE WIDE AWAKE, WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING YOUR SO LAZY AND YOU NEVER DO ANYTHING AROUND THE HOUSE TO HELP ME. YOU ALWAYS LET THE FAMILY DOWN.

Great.

Dont even get me started on meal times.

Kor, families may be crap but fake friends are worse.

Basically, fake friends are humans (monsters) who pretend that they are close to you, that they like you. They pretend that they care about you and they are good actors..

I think, in total.. I can count the names of all the friends i can trust on one hand and still have fingers to spare.. This is something on of my "trusties" once said. And it sadly applies to me too..

Everyday, lil demons attack you in ways you wouldnt even imagine.

You put your hair up in a ponytail and when you tighten the band at the back, a massive bump forms and loads of hair suddenly explodes upwards out of the hair band.

Your doing your business on the loo and you turn to grap to loo roll, and the square doesnt tear straight and causes a jagged rip across the remaining sheet.

One of the most annoying things.. ^^^

Waking up with a massive spot despite how well you look after your skin.

Being out and about and having a tiny piece of something stuck in your teeth (i offen find its a strawberry seed or something) causing extreme annoyance and considerable frustration..

Finally getting through a day and getting into bed, just getting comfortable and them you remember that piece of homework you havent done thats due first thing in the morning..

All of these little things that happen every day that bug you and pick at you and expose your insecurities, they build up in you mind and create a monster that just wants to sleep all day and listen to aggressive music and hit something that annoys you even in the slightest.

All monsters are human.

I know this.

I am one.