999, whats your emergancy?

"999, whats you emergancy?"

"Hello, police and ambulance please."

"Okay, can you tell us your location please"

"St. Johns Avenue on Parkway South Road."

"The emergancy services are on there way, please can you give details on the incident sir"

"A young girl got grabbed from behind, the guy who did it cut her throat and she's bleeding out."

"How long is the wound?"

"About nine inches, litetally from ear to ear"

"Is the patient responsive sir?"

"no."

"Does she have a pulse?"

"yes but its irregular and she's fighting for breath."

*Sirens*

"The paramedics will help you now sir, thank you for calling."

"Th-thank you"

.............................................................

I couldn't see. There was nothing but darkness abundant and echoes of strangers voices.

What even happened?

"Miss? miss? Shes awake."

I gasped weakly for air, no matter how hard I pulled inwards I could get any oxygen past my throat.

The back of the ambulance glowed with an eary yellow atmosphere. The walls were covered with white papet with instructions and scribblings and informational posters. There were shelves and trays of equipment. Draws with cables and tubing hanging out.

A sharp scratch in my right hand. I looked over in curiosity.

"Just a pain killer, dear. Dont worry, we're gonna fix you up. Good and proper."

I nodded my head, before a dark shape spread and expanded across my vision, then, I was out.