Chapter 23: Too Easy?

THERE BE LEMONS HERE.  DO NOT READ PAST  *** IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THE LEMON.

     Joey sat up.  "Bakura's dead.  I ripped his throat out wi' my teeth.  Tha's how we were able to escape.  But Bakura has followers, and dey were followin' us.  We lost 'em, but they may try to get back at us."

     Yami frowned.  This seemed too...simple.  "Alright.  Well...everyone should rest up tonight.  Around 4am, we will meet back here to get drawings of the grounds and more information, since there appears to be more followers, but the biggest threat is...gone.  Seto, please coordinate heightened security for the club, call in ones who are off, and offer them double pay.  Also, Ryou..." he turned to the white haired boy, who had his arm around Rebecca.  "please ask some spellcasters to be on the alert and coordinate with security.  Perhaps, say...five?"

     Ryou nodded.  "Of course."

     As everyone dispersed, Seto took Joey's hand.  "Sorry, Mutt, but you are going nowhere but to my bedroom tonight."  As Joey started to growl tiredly at the name, Seto pulled him up into a kiss.  "I can't lose you...I almost did tonight."  Cobalt clashed with honey, until honey finally relented.  Seto took a few minutes to set security in motion, and then led the tired wereleopard to a separate room on the basement floor.

     Joey's eyes widened at the sight of the bedroom.  There was a deep blue plush carpet on the floor, and a white metal four poster bed in the corner.  To one side was a large white armoire.  An oversized recliner set next to a glass table, a few books open on it, stacked at odd angles.  Against the wall was an ornate fireplace made of a deep blue stone with silver flecks in it.  Covering the bed was a deep blue velvet comforter, filled with down.  Seto pulled the covers back, and there were luxurious sky blue sheets.  Seto laid Joey down into a pile of clouds...at least that is what if felt like.  Joey's eyes immediately closed.

     Seto's eyes were still clouded with worry.  He took off the cat's clothes, leaving the boxers on, and covered Joey up.  He turned on a ceiling fan, and went out.  "Allistair, guard this door.  If anything happens to the one in there, your head will be on a platter for Rafael."  Allistair nodded, his short brown hair bobbing with the movement.  He went into alert status.

     Seto walked down the hall and knocked on another door.  Yami opened it, and then stepped out, after calling softly back into the room "I will be right back my love."  A large, blond haired man with sunglasses was standing by that door.  "Rafael, guard this door.  No one but me or Seto is to enter."  Rafael nodded.

     Seto and Yami walked up to Yami's office.  "It is dark, ya know...what's with the sunglasses?  Is he dumb and blind?"  Yami said nothing, just assured that the door was closed.  Yami sat down, looking at Seto.  "Speak."

     "Don't you think this is all too...easy?" Seto stated, staring straight at Yami.

     "Yes, I do.  I am trying to puzzle in my mind what the answers may be.  I have asked others to come to help, as whatever is happening is spiraling out of control and threatens the entire supernatural world."

     "You are not saying what I think you are saying, are you?"  Seto eyed Yami coldly.

     "Yes, I am.  I am inviting the werelions, werebears, dragons, unicorns, and centaurs here to help us, as well as having the Lords come.  They should all be able to be here by 4am."  Yami sighed heavily.

     Seto glared at Yami.  "Are you asking for a war?  You know the dragons, unicorns, and centaurs hate the Lords, and the feeling is quite mutual!   Geez Yami, why are you opening our club up as Gettysburg?"

     Yami looked at Seto and frowned.  "You are being melodramtic, Cousin.  All have my protection, and all will obey my wishes.  It may be an uneasy truce, but it will be a truce."

     Seto stood and walked out, heading back to his bedroom.  "Whatever.  I should sell tickets.  This is going to be a bigger fight than Wrestlemania."

     Yami rolled his eyes.  He stood and headed back to his raison d'etre.  Nodding at Rafael as he entered the door, he could not help but smile as Yugi was curled up in a ball, hugging Yami's pillow.  Yami came over and, after not being able to budge the pillow from Yugi's grasp, gave up and went behind Yugi, lying with his chest in Yugi's back.  Yami ran slim fingers over the youth's arms, causing unconscious goosebumps to appear.

***************************************************

     Yami smirked.  He leaned up and started gently nuzzling and kissing the spot right behind Yugi's ear.  Yugi moaned a little in his sleep.  Yami then started suckling on Yugi's ear gently, as he ran his fingers down the were's sides.  Yugi's breath was picking up, and he was starting to squirm.  He rolled onto his back, eyes still closed in sleep.  His face was stating what a delightful time he was having.

     Yami smiled even wider...Yugi just gave him more access.  He straddled the sleeping figure and started kissing the neck, down the chest, and smiled as he saw Yugi's nipples straining for attention.  As he leaned down and latched onto the right nipple, a large groan came from Yugi, his hips bucking up in ecstasy.  Yami felt himself harden, feeling that exquisite passion that only Yugi could ever bring to him.

     All of a sudden, he felt two hands in his hair.  He looked up to see Yugi, out of breath, face flushed, staring at him.  Atem lifted his lips.  "Do you want me to stop?" he whispered, millimeters from Yugi's nipple.

     "No, please...take me, take all of me."  Yugi groaned as Yami kissed down further...further...further, slipping the boxers off, Yugi's erect member standing at attention, begging for Yami.  Yami smirked and ran a tongue lightly over Yugi.  Yugi became even more breathless.  "Please Yami, please...oh, God."  His back was arched, hips thrusting upward toward Yami.  Yami could hold back no more and took Yugi fully in his mouth, running a tongue over Yugi's erect shaft, his left hand fondling Yugi's jewels.  He kept moving, up and down, Yugi whimpering and writhing, hands in Yami's hair.

     "Yami...please...let me help you, too."  Yugi panted, pulling Yami towards him. 

     Yami leaned up.   "No, aibou.  This is for..."

     Yugi never got to find out who this was for, as he grabbed Yami's shaft through clothing and gently started running fingers over the length, Yami's eyes rolling in the back of his head at the simple touch.  Yugi easily flipped Yami over, ripping shirt, pants, and boxers off, hungrily taking Yami in his mouth.  Now it was Yami's turn to arch and moan.  Yugi's tongue did a delightful dance over Yami, putting appropriate pressure at the base.  As Yugi lifted his head, he gripped Yami's shaft and started pumping, licking and sucking in a rhythm that was about to make Yami explode.

     Finally, when Yami could have time to think, he grabbed Yugi.  "On your side.  Now." he rasped.  Yugi looked confused, but did so.  Yami then flipped his position and, laying on his side took Yugi full in the mouth, with his still erect manhood in Yugi's face.  Yugi then smirked in realization and took Yami's full length in his.  In a matter of moments, first crimson, then amethyst found their relief. 

     Yami crawled over to Yugi, adjusting position, covers, and pulled Yugi into his arms.  Both slept peacefully, the doppelgangers spent and basking in their luck at finding each other again.