4

Honestly Double Dare is pretty much all I've listened to since it came out it's just so good and i'm so proud what the heck

also in case it wasn't clear yet this story takes place like a month ish before present time!!!

________________________________________----

"I'M SORRY ABOUT THAT YOU KNOW I'M SORRY ABOUT ME IT'S JUST THAT ITS NOT FUN WHEN I FIND OUT YOU'RE PLAYING FOR THE OTHER TEAM!" Kendlee screams in my face, jumping all over my bed, my dog, Morty, barking madly at her. 

"Listen Morty, be quiet." I groan before turning over and quickly grabbing Kendlees leg, causing her to fall flat on her ass. 

Morty realizes that the potential threat against my life is over and makes his way back to his beige dog bed, walking around in a circle a few times before collapsing dramatically and groaning. 

Kendlee apparently gives up on talking to me as she immediately pulls out her phone and ignores me for awhile. 

I glance at her for a minute, assuming that whatever provoked her to use her "emergency only" key to break into my apartment and wake me up will be announced to me soon enough. I roll over and unplug my phone, clicking the home button and scrolling vaguely through the notifications, noticing a few texts from the Parx boys, which Awsten insisted that I have to refer to them as. 

Geoff: Rise and shine dollface! BIG DAY

Geoff: You literally can't sleep your life away. 

Geoff: It's 9 am what the hell wake up

Geoff: TEN THIRTY QUINN WAKE UP GOD I'M TRYING TO SHARE MY GODDAMN LIFE WITH YOU AND YOU WON'T WAKE UP TO HEAR AB IT

Awsten: WAKE UP

Awsten: I was gonna call you a sack of dog shit in that last message but it felt like insulting dog shit

Awsten: I don't know why I'm being so hostile so early this morning i'm sorry

Awsten: pls wake up

Otto: Awsten yelled at me until I text you. Good morning Q! (:

 "What's up with the guys?" I ask Kendlee after reading over their urgent texts and promptly ignoring them all. 

"Oh fuck, right!" Kendlee immediately pops up, dropping her phone, which is sure to get lost in my blankets. It happens every time she comes over. "They announced a tour today."

"Oh, that's cool." I say, mildly excited. All that really meant was that I'm not going to see my friends for a few months. 

"With Sleeping With Sirens!" She shouts, jumping back up and jumping on my bed again, causing Morty to get over protective again and start barking obnoxiously yet again. The thing about my black great mastiff is that he's handy at scaring the shit out of people but he never actually does anything about impending danger. Which makes him a relatively useless protector. 

"That's actually a pretty big deal." I observe and roll out of bed, standing up and stretching before sauntering into the bathroom and peeing and brushing my teeth. When I return, Morty is rolled over on his back, Kendlee rubbing furiously at his stomach. 

I seat myself on the edge of my bed, one leg tucked under my butt, the other dangling off the edge, and pick up my phone, deciding to text the Parx boys back. 

To Geoff: i like that you got progressively more irritated with my sleeping habits. Congrats on the tour! Touch Kellin Quinn's hair for me. I'm not joking. Do it. Our entire friendship depends on it.